Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan (1890 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Aisha Alhassan Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode, Says Ex-Minister A Liar / Rochas Okorocha Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode: "You Need Clinical Examinations" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by newsbook: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
A member of the House of Representatives, Samson Okwu, has criticized President Muhammadu Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina, over his comments on the Benue killings.

Okwu labelled it a “statement of failure”.

On Wednesday, Adesina said between 2013 and May 2015 when Goodluck Jonathan was president, 756 people were killed in herdsmen attacks.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/01/11/benue-killings-rep-blasts-femi-adesina-over-jonathan/

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by abokibuhari: 9:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by sarrki(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
The name of the rep says it all
Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by zionmde: 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Two years and counting APC has never taken responsibility for anything. its always blame PDP blame Jonathan blame this blame that. Anyway it's only backwards set of human beings that will gladly tolerate these failures ruling them in an era where countries are speedily pushing forward the president is still digging backwards to find whom to blame

10 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
this my ruling party APC like putting blames on something or someone...so herdsmen wey kill people for benue state now con be Jonathan wey cause am....this country don tire everybody oook..what arrogant statement coming from a senior gov't man....

5 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by freeze001(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

What is with the name of the Rep? I know in all ur dumb myopia, u have assumed incorrectly that he is Igbo or in ur deranged slang, an IPOB 'yoot or miscreant or pig'. Even if he's Igbo, he is very much within his rights to call out that bumbling oaf called Femi Adesina.
Laziness and stupidity plus bigotry will not allow you to be objective or at least verify information before u drop silly comments.

A member of the House of Representatives, Samson Okwu, has criticized President Muhammadu Buhari’s spokesman, Femi Adesina, over his comments on the Benue killings.

Okwu labelled it a “statement of failure”.

On Wednesday, Adesina said between 2013 and May 2015 when Goodluck Jonathan was president, 756 people were killed in herdsmen attacks.

“Let nobody say that all this is happening because we have a Fulani president,” the presidential spokesman had said.

But speaking with journalists on Thursday, Okwu who represents Obi/Oju federal constituency of Benue, said during Jonathan’s administration, the spate of killings in the country were not this bad.

He said Adesina should apologise to the Benue people and stop blaming the Jonathan administration.

“I think it is a statement of failure, especially at this time that Nigerians voted for All Progressive Congress (APC) so that the insecurity would stop.

“During Jonathan’s administration these killings were not spread in the country as witnessed now, the insecurity was only in some parts of the north-east and north-central but now there’s Enugu Massacre, Edo massacre, Rivers massacre and then Benue.

“I think Mr. Femi should apologise to the people of Benue and Nigerians instead of blaming their failure on President Goodluck Jonathan,” Okwu stated.
http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/11/benue-killings-rep-blasts-femi-adesina-jonathan/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Lomprico2: 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
freeze001:

What is with the name of the Rep? I know in all ur dumb myopia, u have assumed incorrectly that he is Igbo or in ur deranged slang, an IPOB 'yoot or miscreant or pig'. Laziness and stupidity plus bigotry will not allow you to be objective or at least verify information before u drop silly comments.

Correct! Finish the fool!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by mbaboy(m): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2018
You are an embodiment of disgrace to ur generation
sarrki:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by jamesibor: 1:25am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Yes o. Bold and fearless.

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by RZArecta(m): 3:06am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
so because the rep is an Ibo man, he shouldn't have an opinion abi ? You keep binding yourself with ropes, please don't cry on this thread again when I call you an ethnic bigot who hates Igbo people, just accept it like that.

5 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by kettykings: 3:27am On Jan 12, 2018
freeze001:

What is with the name of the Rep? I know in all ur dumb myopia, u have assumed incorrectly that he is Igbo or in ur deranged slang, an IPOB 'yoot or miscreant or pig'. Laziness and stupidity plus bigotry will not allow you to be objective or at least verify information before u drop silly comments.

The only thing worse than buhari followers are demons from the pit of hell , they will come back to tell you the man is an igbo man from benue.
these people dont even remember that benue is APC state .

9 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Adesina is dumb really... you are comparing death figures while as a leader?

Well from such indices, we could all keep quiet as more than a million died during the civil war.

Maggots..

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by usba: 3:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Pigs and idiots come in and play. The rep is a slowpoke the as long as Jonathan co stealers continue to politicise these killings then they will be reminded of their dismal records in office.

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

Tribalist, just like your tin god bubu.

4 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Opinedecandid(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2018
Speak up in support of the Reps all you want;
Speak up against Fem Ade all you can;

One thing is needful, nairalanders:

ARM YOURSELF WITH YOUR VOTER'S CARD;
ENSURE MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS DO SO, TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Richy4(m): 5:34am On Jan 12, 2018
Some times I feel sorry for the Nigerian president.. He might be a good man and willing to carry out what he promised during campaign days but when a man is surrounded by people like Prof Itse Sagay the presidential advisory committee against corruption, Lie Mohamed etc, then he's bound to fail..

he got lots of incompetent people on his payroll at least the latest about the dead people appointment can prove that... That's why it was as if he was doing nothing..I might be wrong though...
Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by freeze001(f): 6:05am On Jan 12, 2018
Richy4:
Some times I feel sorry for the Nigerian president.. He might be a good man and willing to carry out what he promised during campaign days but when a man is surrounded by people like Prof Itse Sagay the presidential advisory committee against corruption, Lie Mohamed etc, then he's bound to fail..

he got lots of incompetent people on his payroll at least the latest about the dead people appointment can prove that... That's why it was as if he was doing nothing..I might be wrong though...

Questions for you: Who appointed and surrounded himself with the idiots u are trying to hold as scapegoats? Can u work with persons u're uncomfortable with when u have the power to hire and fire? If these people are so bad and make it impossible for saint buhari to carry out his noble plans, why are they still in office? Is it not only an idiot that maintains a cabinet even when it obviously has nothing to offer? Can you be seen to be doing something by keeping quiet and actually doing nothing?

In summary, pretty is as pretty does. Buhari is as much a dirty, corrupt thief as they all are, likely even worse so that is why he has d brand of idiots he has surrounded himself with. Whitewashing d king of nepotism is a crime against humanity and all packagers,supporters and voters of this mistake for a president are complicit.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by fingerlin(m): 6:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Richy4:

[s]
Richy4:

[/s]
Richy4:

i disagree ,he knows what is happening and what he is doing...

2 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by EnEnPeecee: 6:23am On Jan 12, 2018
AdeSINNER is one animal who because of his monthly salary destroyed his reputation. Reuben Abati is highly respected today because of the way he handled press issues for his master GEJ. but as for the AdeSINNER, He would prefer crumbs than reputation. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2018
This guy that represents my constituency is finally having senses. This guy before na people wife him d collabi

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by Ratello: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2018
This is one guy I really pity. His career is already heading for the rocks just because of crumbs. The guy talks anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Benue Killings: Rep Blasts Femi Adesina Over Jonathan by MrPolitics: 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

The man was saying the truth. It was very stupid of the presidency to say that like they were comparing figures.

Your tribal sentiments are uncalled for and is part of the reasons this country can't grow.
You and numerous others here that have to bring tribe and religion into everything while the politicians laugh at our ignorance

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayemi Tells Fayose What To Do With June Allocation / 2017/2018 UNDP Poverty Rates Of States In Nigeria. / Explosive: Senate Should Investigate Aso Rock Occupant- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.