Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” (2170 Views)

The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) / Define Till U Get Tired...let's Have Fun!!! / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” by johnmj200(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
To all those ladies who are fond of calling their selves slaymamas and slayqueens, abeg know the definition of the word before you start giving yourselves titles.

Lol. Many Ladies would go ahead and defend the term “slayqueen” saying it means a woman who is successful and who doesn’t need to depend on a man to get what she wants.

In fact i used to be one of those ladies that caption pictures sometimes with “SLAYING” or “WE SLAY” thinking it meant something good until i learnt that the title had a definition.

Lmao, apparently Urban dictionary literally defined “Slay queen” as an Olosho who is active on snapchat, instagram, and any other popular social media you could think of.
But all things fair though, Urban dictionary gave one good definition of “slay queen”, i guess they were just trying to pat ladies’ already battered and shattered ego.

Check out the definitions.
https://www.spellzmedia.com/see-urban-dictionary-define-word-slay-queen/

Re: See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” by johnmj200(m): 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44, Dont you think this is funny?
Re: See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
nawah and they will be like i slayed it wella
Re: See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” by johnmj200(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
johnmj200:
Lalasticlala Mynd44, Dont you think this is funny?

LOL
Re: See What The Urban Dictionary Define The Word “slay Queen” by ehbellsho(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Most of dem wil stil prefer d definition.

The Archaeologist / Jokes For 2014 / Mock News

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8