Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,177 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry (28710 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by llade(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Next year hopefully I go move my family to Canada

1 Like

Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by PECng: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
*Migration Credentials Evaluation: Why Always WES?*
Most people don’t get confused on which of all the evaluation bodies recognized by CIC to go for when they want to evaluate their credentials for migration purposes, reason being that you can’t just jump into wanting to process traveling abroad; you must have been talking to people about it, and when you talk to people about what you need to do on your processing, they just tell you either what they heard people did or what they have done themselves, or maybe what they plan doing when they are ready to do such thing too. So it’s like a certain set of information being passed down from generation of people with the same pursuit to another generation and so forth. It’s just rare to have a person who is really serious about their traveling processes and they don’t already know what they want to do and how they want to do it—even before they begin the process. So choosing one from all the available evaluation bodies cannot be a thing of urgency; which if you think deep about—in this case of credentials evaluation and having to choose the same evaluation body everyone chooses—this could shield you from wanting to know about other evaluation bodies and what benefits they have better than the big gun. CONTINUE READING THE ARTICLE HERE>>>>https://www.pec-ng.com/2020/10/migration-credentials-evaluation-why.html

Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by Munarixcalibur: 1:22am On Nov 06, 2020
Hi bibanks. Please I have opened and account with physiciansapply. Paid the fee. How do I upload my documents for svr and what documents do I need. Please reply
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by Munarixcalibur: 1:26am On Nov 06, 2020
@bibanks heres my email munabash@gmail.com. pls reply to assist me in my application
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by Andyoa(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Please, who had this done recently? Need to know if the Covid19 era brought some changes to the processing?
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by adrianodiwesco: 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hello house. I'm new here. Please how do I cross the hurdle of credit card payment to open a physician's apply account? My GTB debit card not paying. Which card could I use in Nigeria please?
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by Kaycherry: 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
adrianodiwesco:
Hello house. I'm new here. Please how do I cross the hurdle of credit card payment to open a physician's apply account? My GTB debit card not paying. Which card could I use in Nigeria please?
Hi..I was able to pay for mine using a friends card who lives abroad. But I've read about creating a virtual card on NL and funding it..you can search the express entry threads for more info on that. Goodluck.
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by Kaycherry: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
Andyoa:
Please, who had this done recently? Need to know if the Covid19 era brought some changes to the processing?
hi..I think it's taking a longer time now compared to the pre covid era coz mine is going on 2 months now and still awaiting SVR.
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by alo10988: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2021
Hey hello everyone want to ask how much time is it taking for verification from ECFMG for MCC. As i have been offered fellowship in McGill in Anesthesia and i am waiting for verification they have sent it by regular mail on 27 March to India. And last date to make complete all documentation done is 31 May. I mean to get Letter of Eligibility. Has covid slowed it down a lot....Everyone please help as i dont have got anyone to guide.
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by JhyMedex: 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bisbankz:

Hi all, I got this from a site and it's really helping....

I just got my ECA done for my Medical Degree.. Initially it looked like a herculean task as I had no idea how it was to be done. So I went through many forums and from bits and pieces of the information I carried on with the process and fortunately got successful. So I decided to make a thread for those aspirants who are still searching for the procedures or for those who will need it in future.

1. Photocopy your medical degree (medical degree is the one in which it is stated that you have completed your medical degree including your internship, which is usually given to you on your day of graduation by your college or later by your university)

2. Check if your medical degree mentions the name of your college and its address anywhere in it. If not get another document, may be your official internship completion record or any such document which has the address and get its photocopy also.

DO NOT GET THE ABOVE TWO ATTESTED

3. Now create an account in physicians.apply. There will be a registration fee which has to be made with a . credit card only and in CAD.Your account will be created once payment is confirmed.

4. Once account is created, check the side panels where you can see an option called source verification request. Click!!

5. Fill up the required infos and submit the request, again there's a fee.

6. Print out the pages they ask you to do so ( 2 cover sheets one for passport and other one for degree, an identity confirmation document, a release form)

7. Next step is to find a public notary(or any other person as they have mentioned) and get attestation done for your Passport copy and identity confirmation document only. While getting the attestation please read through the instructions carefully.

8. Now send all the 6 documents(copy of medical degree and its cover, passport copy and its cover, identity confirmation, release form ; note: if you have another record to provide the address of your institution then that as well) to MCC via courier.

9. Once they receive documents they will update that in your physicians.apply account and then they will verify your document and send it to ECMG for source verification. Once ECFMG receive it they will then send it to your institution for Source verification. It will all take about 2-3 weeks time.

10. If your institution is registered with ECFMG for electronic source verification then it will take only a day's time for the SVR to be completed and send back to ECFMG by your institution. You just have to remain in touch with your college authority and see to it that they does it without any delay.

11. Once SVR is send back from your college in 1-2 days, your status will get updated as source verification passed.

12. Then you can apply for ECA assessment via other services request in physicians.apply,
additional 104CAD for that.

13. Once you submit the request, in 3-4 days time you will get an e-copy of your ECA report in your account. The physical copy may take 1-2 weeks time.

Thats it smiley
Thank you all

PS: Thanks to all those who helped me with my earlier queries
Hi, Please by what means did you pay for the registration on physicianapply. I just discovered they only accept Mastercard or visa credit cards.
I'm stuck at this phase..
Thank you
Cc: Nyinyez7, bouqounmie
Re: Step By Step Process For Evaluating Medical Degre For ECA Canadian Express Entry by JhyMedex: 3:22pm On Jan 13
fatiah:

Yes, u'll need to notarize d photocopy of d Certificate and international passport send along with d filled and stamped identity confirmation form, cover letter and consent release form. No, u won't need to notarize d cover letter
Pls this consent release form. I didn't see it among the documents I was asked to print when I requested source verification. Do I get that after I make payment for the SVR?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Early Christmas For Residents As Truck Carrying Alcohol Had An Accident / Nairalander Lands At Charles D'Gaul Int'l Airport Paris: Pictures & Video / High Tension Pole Falls On Taxi In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.