Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie (3693 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Bee gets to muritala airport only for her to see a live gorilla boarding a plane she screams help !!! we re been attacked by a gorrilla and the pple told her

chill its only our ex-president obasanjo cheesy
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by jaguarB: 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Bee gets to muritala airport only for her to see a live gorilla boarding a plane she screams help !!! we re been attacked by a gorrilla and the pple told her

chill its only our ex-president obasanjo cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
. . . obasanjo looks at her and says 'beyonsi' 'beyonsi' bawoni omo mi, i saw 'jaysi' at ota. . . he came to buy eggs from my farm hehehe. . . but no we has gone to calabar with ekaette. . .
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
He told me Ekaette was going to prepare Edikangikong soup with Ogunfe for him, he not only bought eggs from me, he bough a live goat , ehmmm, i am not too sure if Ekaette has charmed him, ohhh, OMO MI, i would have loved to help you in your search escapade, hmm, but i have to be in POLAND, heard their presedent just died, i have to make sure i find a puppet from that country whom i can make president, YOU KNOW HOW WE DO BEE, yeah, i'll be back in a few days, GOODLUCK OMO MI, he whisks quickly inside the plane, leaving Bioncee mouth Ajar, she is so confused , she moves forward and then ,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2010
Hanks anuku appears with his fake accent and over the top fake gangsterism , he says hey you look familiar are you the fan that asked me to autograph her

bum dat day ? and Bee gives him a dirty slap GBOSA!!!! angry
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
the slap gets the Niaja dude to the ground, people who were around could not help but laugh at the guy who just made a mess of himself, Bioncee does not even find anything funny, she moves right out of the airport and she takes a RED CAB , taxi taxi , take me to the best hotel around here,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2010
As a sharp lagos bobo the guy over - charged Bee seeing dat she is an akata. . . . he took bee straight to Kuramo beach and dumped her there cheesy
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
she walks around in the hot sun. . . passers by couldn't even recognize her as she was sweating profusely. . . but then she sights Eko Hotel very close to Bar beach, she heads there. . . just before she gets there, she realizes she forgot her purse in the taxi and she's like WTF!
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2010
OMG, I'll call the LAPD to get his ass, ooopppsss, she forgets she is in DEVILS OWN COUNTRY, NAIJA, luckily she finds a police man around the corner, she walks up to him ,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
he said madam wetin you carry ? grin
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2010
Beyonce: Oga mr. officer. . . i'm beyonce from yankee bla bla bla. . . I'm looking for jay z
Policeman: *looking confused* well. . .  so na how much u go give officer?
Beyonce: WTF money for what?
Policeman: Abeg comot for my front jare. . .

B starts crying out loud. . . OMG, Jigga caused all this. . .  she stumbles and fall to the ground! grin luckily for her, she found 2k on the floor and she quickly picks it up in a stylish manner and makes sure the policeman couldn't sight her. . . then she headed to oyingbo to pick the next chisco bus to calabar! grin
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
lol, the bus conductor said the money for the bus was 5K, Buh as a sharp yankee gurll, she gives the conductor a lil show of her breasts, just showing him the surface, but not the nipples, the conductor goes crazy and gives her change of 3k without collecting a penny, she sits comfortable in the Luxurious Bus Next to this CALABAR man, he was a retired soldier,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
She got to calabar and saw a decent looking eatery she decides to eat as she is so hungry they served her as she was eating, she asked them the meat they

gave her and they answered dog meat. . . . bee screams "oh my God am gonna puke "
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2010
she pukes on the table and the waiter is pissed,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by medjai(m): 5:39pm On Apr 11, 2010
dog? 'hell no' but being very hungry and tired she eats it all. Being that she bought stuff on her way plus she paid her t-fare, she's left with 400 naira. The waitress brings the bill and its 1200 naira. She gives her the 400, saying 'this is all i got, u gotta understand'. the waitress says'wetin, Amme accent no go save u o! U go wash plate'
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by medjai(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2010
dog? 'hell no' but being very hungry and tired she eats it all. Being that she bought stuff on her way plus she paid her t-fare, she's left with 400 naira. The waitress brings the bill and its 1200 naira. She gives her the 400, saying 'this is all i got, u gotta understand'. the waitress says'wetin, Amme accent no go save u o! U go wash plate'
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
she is led to the kitchen
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by medjai(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2010
she's shown a pile of plates almost as high as the tower of Babel and she just looks into the sky, thinking, 'na me be dis'?
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
and then she hears a voice from behind, yes is you beris, ehmmm, the lady behind her takes a good look at her, Beyoncee, is that you ??
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
happy dat somebody recognised her she shouts yes its me the others were staring at themselves not knowing wat to do or say

bee tries to tell dem she is beyonce multiple grammy award winner. . . .the owner of the eatery says c'mon wash jor that beyonce wey i know get big yansh

you no get anything my friend bend down and begin dey wash sharp sharp  angry
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
she quickly snaps her fingers and starts the single ladies dance, everyone is astonished
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by medjai(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
On a 2nd thought, she realizes Bee's beauty potential and thinks 'dis one go bring customers o'. So she yells at her'get up there'. She gives Bee the sales uniform and says 'go and attend to the customers' waitin'
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2010
Beyonce wears the uniform and says to the owner of the eatery "imma upgrade u" enters the eatery and starts tending the tables dilligently which brought

in more customers as they were attracted to her beauty and dilligence cool
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2010
Meanwhile @ somewhere around Obudu cattle ranch. . . JaY Z was there with 'ekaette' rapping to her 'i love girls girl girls girls'. . .
Ekaette being the girl she is, wanted to have a taste of the local dog meat, so they headed to mama put's restaurant . . .

Zoom zoom. . . off they fled to Mama Idiabong's restaurant . . . The Lambo was sighted from afar!
Madam says to beyonce: Beyonte, beyonte. . . u berra goes to attend to that man that is drive from lambogini o!
Beyonce: yes madam!

. . . . . . . . . grin
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
she walk to the table where Ekaette and Jay are seated , she doesn't recognise Jay at first cos he was dressed as a calabar man, she asks them both, your orders pls ,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by Mmmbop: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
they all suddenly turned into peanuts, a fat man came along and ate them.
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
and then they found themselves in a deserted island,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by medjai(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2010
Somewhere in Bonny Island, Rivers state. Meanwhile, president Obama has set up a task force for the search and rescue of these super stars. Some Niger Delta boys happen to come across this information as it was also reported that they were last seen somewhere in the Niger Delta. These N/D boys are thinking sharp. . .
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by lalaboi1(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2010
they team up and make a search party,
Re: Lets Act A Scary&funny Movie by googles: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2010
General Blow fire and Gen Tompolo agreed to kidnap both superstars and take each for himself. . . . . . as they grabbed the two superstars bee took the

gen's "video phone" as she tried to dial her dad's number the gen slapped her bootay and dragged her to his camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Didn't She Die? / GTA 5 Apk Mobile For Android Download / Lets Try Something New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.