Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far (1602 Views)

I Dey Joke Ni Ooo, Man Laments As He Received 170,000 Loan From Access Bank / Awoof Loan From Page Financials To Salary Earners, No Guarantor Or Collateral R / How Can I Get Loan From Bank Of Industry Or DBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by nkemjacob2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Share your experience. So other can learn from you
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
When the loan time is up, the kind of disturbance you will receive from them will make you regret collecting loan from them.
It happened to my friend and he regretted collecting the loan, it was just a loan of 1k, they text him severally and start posting threat to him reporting the issue to his girlfriend(it seem they can track your most called number).
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by nkemjacob2(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
When the loan time is up, the kind of disturbance you will receive from them will make you regret collecting loan from them.
It happened to my friend and he regretted collecting the loan, it was just a loan of 1k, they text him severally and start posting threat to him reporting the issue to his girlfriend(it seem they can track your most called number).
how can someone take loan of 1k?
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
nkemjacob2:
how can someone take loan of 1k?

You never jam brokage before

3 Likes

Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by mecussey(m): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:

You never jam brokage before
lol..I wonder who dey give loan of 1k...that person wan collect your destiny.
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by gentle007(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
When you cannot pay back a loan of 1k, how much more if you had borrowed a larger sum.

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by Babaflenjor: 10:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
the experience is not good at all. I got a loan of 10k from them which i suppose to pay back on the 21st December, on 20 December a friend sent 15k to my account. the money was sent to me around 8:30 pm, i av it in mind to pay back my paylater loan the following morning which is 21st. but i got the biggest surprise the following morning when i discovered that paylater has forced out the loan from my bank account without any notification or authorization from me. i am not angry about the money cos i wanted to use the money to pay the loan back but i was angry and surprise that bank can allow such transaction without being notify me
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by mecussey(m): 2:09am On Jan 13, 2018
Babaflenjor:
the experience is not good at all. I got a loan of 10k from them which i suppose to pay back on the 21st December, on 20 December a friend sent 15k to my account. the money was sent to me around 8:30 pm, i av it in mind to pay back my paylater loan the following morning which is 21st. but i got the biggest surprise the following morning when i discovered that paylater has forced out the loan from my bank account without any notification or authorization from me. i am not angry about the money cos i wanted to use the money to pay the loan back but i was angry and surprise that bank can allow such transaction without being notify me

its part of the agreement you signed, why are you suprised, abi you no read terms and condition??
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2018
mecussey:

its part of the agreement you signed, why are you suprised, abi you no read terms and condition??
I tire oo
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by Hunry: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
i told them i will paylater when Buhari retires
Re: Those Who Got Loan From Pay Later How Has The Story Been So Far by nkemjacob2(m): 1:06am On Jan 16, 2018
Babaflenjor:
what is their interests rate

(1) (Reply)

What Lot Size Should I Use To Make $400 Monthly Profit In Forex Trading. / Mini Importation Buy From 1688, Taobao, Alibaba ... Etc. All By Yourself / Is Nnu Scam Or Legit??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.