Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (113977 Views)

FG BEA SCHOLARSHIP Interview Venue And Date 2019/2020. / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Felix060701: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
True
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by RicardoEinstein(m): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Who has noticed the page is displaying other candidates credential on the dashboard?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by EZEEMMY(m): 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Are there specific countries that one should apply in order to stand a chance of being selected?
Reading through previous comments from applicants who applied last year, it seems that application to some specific countries where not given due consideration by the scholarship board.
Opinions on the above will be appreciated.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Ogenyipeter(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good day guys. I am having problem applying for the Nigeria Award category. Since yesterday I have been trying to complete my biodata but to no avail. I couldn't upload my passport photograph. I don't know what could be wrong. Is it that the size am using is too big or small. Although I tried different sizes ranging from 50k-150kb. Has anyone registered for the NA category enlighten me please on the needed size and things to do. Thanks.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by pureluck360: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
NATIONAL & STATE COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS 2009 - 2019

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09074086576
(SMALL SIZE - N600, BIG - N1200)

At OV BOOKS, we also have great novels (story books) and C.A.T CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT TESTS based on the new curriculum modules for Volume 1(KG) to Basic 6
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by ABBAChuks: 4:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Do I choose CBT center based on State of origin or state of residence
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by mustyy: 3:26am On Dec 05, 2019
ABBAChuks:
Do I choose CBT center based on State of origin or state of residence
base on convenience. I stand to be corrected
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Concerning this fsb, I noticed I made a mistake in my email address, that's why only my phone number was able to access the postal.... Any suggestions on how to rectify this?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
If you applied for fsb, check here for your exam venue
https://www.fsbn.com.ng/applicants/cbt

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by benedictuyi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
Thanks.
Please any past question?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by yns4real: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

Pls, I applied for both FSB Nigerian Award and Bilateral Education Award (PG category) and got test schedules for both same day but different times. Can I sit for d two? I hope I wouldn't be disqualified?

1 Like

Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by abelwealth(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2020
Whats my chances of writing this exam..is it based on merit?. Because me i applied Japan. And my course is mathematics..
Past questions pls help as well..
Am coming from kaduna to abuja
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by sollie123(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello everyone. Please I applied for Hungary. On the CBT invitation message, I saw that Applicants that selected Hungary should come along with their documents.
What documents are they requesting for please?
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by Ibks100(m): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2020
sollie123:
Hello everyone. Please I applied for Hungary. On the CBT invitation message, I saw that Applicants that selected Hungary should come along with their documents.
What documents are they requesting for please?

Didn't you register on Hungary scholarship site? That's the document they want you to come along with
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by geooxygen(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2020
Bro pls, will I be considered for the scholarship if I didn't apply for the hungaricum scholarship on the tempus portal, want to know so dat I won't waste my money.
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by graceson: 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2020
“You guys will first do a written interview, the fsb exam..it carries 40 marks, 40
questions.... it is very easy, at least it was to me.. maths, english, i.c.t and current affairs.... to
get a good shot at being nominated by fsb especially from those from competitive states, you
need to.score at least 35/40 in this exam... if you pass and you are nominated by fsb you will
have another oral interview which will decide your fate, with the russians..they will be the
ones to do the final selection.
Oh and yes, the fsb exam carries 40 marks your waec carries 60 marks, from that fsb will
nominate the best from each state...thus none of that matters to the russians......this is jist
for fsb nomination.... basically, Russia needs only 60 people from Nigeria (i don't know if slots
have been increased this year), so there fore fsb will nominate 120 people using this exam
and the waec..from which Russia will do the final picking, Russia does the final picking not fsb
so there is no wayo involved, atleast at the final stage... so as i said, 120 people will be picked
by fsb from the battalion of people that will apply for Russia... So your competition at this
stage is with people from your state....from.each stage fsb will.nominate the best 3
candidates while some more competitive or special states may get 4 or 5, depends on
fsb...but no.less than 3 people i guess... so do your best and good luck...(that does not mean
on that day of exam you shouldn't help.others, trust me it's by helping others that you will
find and correct your own mistakes..if you are on your own you won't find your mistakes
easily)
I am saying all these, cause during my time, i knew nothing about all of these, and these were
questions that kept on ringing in my head, but i got no answers... i hope these helps
someone...good luck
Note: this is for Russia, those for Hungary will follow a different process after the fsb exam,
also for China, algeria and morroco will follow different processes”
Well, if you have a good result, you have a very good chance, right now you don't need your
waec certificate, your statement of result will suffice. But try to get it before the oral
interview, which will be in April/late March for Russian applicants, those that passed the
exam and were nominated.....it will save you a lot of stress, because for me i didn't even have
mine during the oral interview, it was by God's grace that during September the Russian govt
still called me asked me to submit it because i had veen selected...so who knows if they will
still be kind this way again....all the same good luck...
Waec carries 60 marks and thr exam carries 40 marks all together is 100
A1=12
B2=10
B3=8
C4=6
C5=4
C6=2
D7,E8,F9=0
Now it is tricky, your waec result is very crucial carries more weight than the exam...but even
if you have 60 marks in your waec and you fail your exam, let's say 25/40 or lower, you might
not be selected because, the exam is so easy that they will think thwt you cheated in your
waec result..... if you score very high in the exam maybe 40/40 and you have a very low waec,
maybe all Cs, few Bs and plenty Ds..they won't also select you, because the host country will
definetely still reject you and of course your waec is bad...the host country uses your
waec.....so if ypu want a good shot, your waex must be okay or good and score at least 35/40
in the exam
But another issue is, everything determines on the people from your state....if you score
85/100, and 10 other people score 90/100...am sorry but you know what it means.... so that
is why try as much as possoble to do very well in your exam... your exam will decide you,
because you can't change your waec result ....what is done is done

I've created a WhatsApp group for the 2020/2021 set. Join through the link below�

https:///IX9tijozirN4gXFHwLC4SG

If you're having problem in joining with the link just hit me up on WhatsApp then I'll add you to the group 07035345803
Re: Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 by michaelsegzy: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2020
Please add me to the group 08088069592

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video / School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.