Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,751 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar (2018 Views)

Dj Cuppy And Halima, Dangote's Daughter Pictured Together / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Unfollow Each Other Over Alleged Gossip / Tonto Dikeh And Halima Abubakar Wow In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Praizeupdates: 1:11am On Jan 12, 2018

Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Praizeupdates: 1:12am On Jan 12, 2018
B

1 Like

Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Jodha(f): 1:15am On Jan 12, 2018
A...
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by bro4u: 1:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Praizeupdates:
B
You asked a question, became the first to comment, as if that wasn't enough; you still answered your own question... Bros you are corrupt!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:18am On Jan 12, 2018
Sincerely, none

The combination aint fine at all
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Ayoemrys(m): 1:38am On Jan 12, 2018
bro4u:

You asked a question, became the first to comment, as if that wasn't enough; you still answered your own question... Bros you are corrupt!
corruption is a daily bread in nigeria,

2 Likes

Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by AnodaIT(m): 2:20am On Jan 12, 2018
bro4u:

The bros is a Fulani herdsman
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by MasterKim: 4:53am On Jan 12, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, none

The combination aint fine at all
U get sense jare
Oya koman chop kiss
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by GossipGirl1(f): 5:06am On Jan 12, 2018
Body stature differs,,I'd go with Halima...
Love adesuwa's heels tho...
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2018
B,halima rocked it better.
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by datfreshdoc(m): 7:43am On Jan 12, 2018
bro4u:

I don't blame him, I blame his president undecided
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by cerowo(f): 7:59am On Jan 12, 2018
Halima.... Really look good on her smiley
Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by Larrey(f): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Halima

1 Like

Re: Who Rock This Black And White Better Between Adesuwa Etomi And Halima Abubakar by itspzpics(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Will Blame Myself If I Get Raped – Ghanaian Nude Model / Popular Warri Comedian Mr Jollof replies wizkid about his claim to be Sex master / World Cup: Lady Caught Giving Her Man Handjob In The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.