Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Am I Waiting In Vain - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Am I Waiting In Vain (819 Views)

May Your Efforts Never Be In Vain / The N-creative Team Is Ready And Waiting In Edo State. / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Waiting In Vain by HOLYSEE(m): 2:22am On Jan 12, 2018
I was called for a panel interview in a big firm three month after the written aptitude test, I was asked to wait with others, it was another round of interview with just one man the boss I guess. he asked basic question like tell me about yourself and my age which I did tell and he said they will get back to me. it's four month now yet nothing. should i still be expecting their call or I should forget. Please your opinion is needed.
thank you.
Re: Am I Waiting In Vain by Kwenty: 4:15am On Jan 12, 2018
Time waits for nobody. That you went for interview shouldn't stop your job search or whatever you are doing. You only stop when you have been given appointment letter. Right now while you still expect their calls, move on with your previous activities.

7 Likes

Re: Am I Waiting In Vain by HOLYSEE(m): 3:44am On Jan 30, 2018
Thank you
Re: Am I Waiting In Vain by undefeated(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Move on, time waits for no man, if they call later fine, if they don't you have moved ahead
Re: Am I Waiting In Vain by adexpa(m): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2018
Continue with your job search, if they call before u get another offer, fine, and if you have gotten, God will help you to sort between them. No crime in trying while waiting. Wish you Gods best.

(1) (Reply)

Work As A Teacher In Dubai.. Apply Now / Vacancy: Accountants And Related Field Check-in / Massive Recruitment In Water Factory In Benin City Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.