Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

18% OFF | Cisco Certification 200-155 Exam Answers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18% OFF | Cisco Certification 200-155 Exam Answers (249 Views)

Passed 300-180 With Cisco 300-180 DCI Exam Answers / Release IBM Certification C9030-644 Exam Answers / Cisco 300-206 SENSS Exam Answers | Passtcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18% OFF | Cisco Certification 200-155 Exam Answers by nigelly: 3:00am On Jan 12, 2018
If you do not have participated in a professional specialized training course, you need to spend a lot of time and effort to prepare for the exam. But now Passtcert can help you save a lot of your precious time and energy.Passtcert provide different Cisco certification 200-155 exam answers to prepare for the Cisco 200-155 exam. The preparation guide includes courses, practice test, test engine and part free PDF download.

God wants me to be a person who have strength, rather than a good-looking doll. When I chose the IT industry I have proven to God my strength. But God forced me to keep moving. Cisco 200-155 exam is a major challenge in my life, so I am desperately trying to learn. But it does not matter, because I purchased Passtcert Cisco certification 200-155 exam answers. With it, I can pass the CCNA Data Center 200-155 exam easily.

Share some CCNA Data Center 200-155 exam questions and answers below.
Which two options are primary elements of a tenant? (Choose two)
A. firewall rules
B. contracts
C. EPG
D. access policies
E. switch domains
Answer: BC

Which model is a deployment model in cloud computing?
A. automate cloud
B. layered cloud
C. private cloud
D. collapsed cloud
Answer: A

Which two protocols are encapsulated in FCoE? (Choose two.)
A. iSCSI
B. Fibre Channel
C. CIFS
D. DNSF
E. SCSI
Answer: BE

Which statement about a bridge domain is true?
A. A bridge domain must be liked to one internal network and one external network
B. A bridge domain must be linked to a physical domain
C. A bridge domain typically has at least one subnet that Is associated with it
D. A bridge domain must have at least one external network that is associated with it
Answer: C

The ARC is responsible for which two processes? (Choose two)
A. network policy configuration
B. fabric segmentation
C. BGP end-node emulation
D. ISL blocking per STP implementation
E. switch firmware management
Answer: AD

What are two advantages to running Fabric Path in the data center over using Spanning Tree? (Choose two.)
A. provides multi chassis Ether Channel capabilities
B. allows every switch to send BPDUs to each other to ensure the L2 topology is synchronized
C. has L2 multipath forwarding capacities
D. uses B02 1 q trunks to ensure VLANs are propagated through the topology
E. uses TIL field to provide loop mitigation
Answer: BD

If you participate in the IT exam, you should not hesitate to choose Passtcert Cisco certification 200-155 exam answers. After you use, you will know that it is really good.The site of Passtcert is well-known on a global scale. Because the training materials it provides to the IT industry have no-limited applicability. This is the achievement made by IT experts in Passtcert after a long period of time. They used their knowledge and experience as well as the ever-changing IT industry to produce the material.

(1) (Reply)

Glance Economics / United Kingdom University Lecturers Begin Strike In Pension Dispute / Upcoming Jamb Mock 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.