Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes (49369 Views)

This Guy Turns Into 7 Female ‘game Of Thrones’ Characters Using Only Makeup(pic) / Who's Winning Westeros? Beware The Night King Before 'game Of Thrones' Season 8 / Jon Snow And Daenerys Finally Do It In Episode 7 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by Nature8(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2019
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by SlyCharlie(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2019
SagePerv1:
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry
GEORGE R R MARTIN had nothing to do with seasonal 7&8... A song Of Ice and fire still has two books to go..
if u r looking for someone to blame that'll be D.B Weiss and David Beinhoff, they are the show runners.
So much for being a GOT fan though
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by ChrisKels: 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
30+ Hilariously Incorrect ‘Game of Thrones’ Quotes That Made Us Die From Laughter

Note: This is just for fun and a funny piece I found and thought to share. wink If you are a good G.O.T fan or follower, you will get the gist and the drill cheesy. Oya Let's go.....

Warning, moderate spoilers ahead. Ok, now that we've got that out of our way, it's time to celebrate the coming of winter with some Game Of Thrones. After the finale of the season 7 became history, I turned towards fan fiction to fill the void it has left.
Turns out, one Instagram account is dedicated to pairing viral tweets, tumblr posts, and random bits of sitcom dialogues with stills from Game Of Thrones, and the result often comes out way funnier than the original scenes. Assuming you're caught up with the show and know what the heck is going on in Westeros, of course.

From Jon Snow trying to UnCloth Daenerys to Jaime bonding with Brienne, these modified exchanges retain the relationships between characters while spicing things up with brilliant bits of comedy. Scroll down to recap Game Of Thrones in one of the most humorous ways possible

Source: https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-incorrect-game-of-thrones-quotes/

Cc: Dominique, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 which of you follow the G.O.T? wink

Spam bot been doing a strong thing on me for no just cause, abeg help me sort it out. Cant be serving bans every 24hrs without breaching any rules. It aint fair nah nawa oo
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2019
Awwwwwn Sorry Chris. Next time just go to the NL frontpage, scroll down and click on "mail Supermods" to help you out. Type your complaint and send it.

ChrisKels:

Spam bot been doing a strong thing on me for no just cause, abeg help me sort it out. Cant be serving bans every 24hrs without breaching any rules. It aint fair nah nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by ChrisKels: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Looollll... thanks miss or madam Daeylar. You've watched pitch perfect too? 1 & 2? cheesy Cool. You know about the latest on it right? Pitch perfect 3 featuring the Voice.

Hey uhmmm... away from that Ma'am, please I stumbled on a thread where you said something about having the books by George R.R. Martin. I mean the books on which the Game of Thrones series is based. I don't know if now is a good time but I would really appreciate you sending me the books. Hope you don't mind. Thanks anyway.

Enjoy the thread. smiley

Help me lift my ban please, it is spam bot again
Re: Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm... Please Madam Dominique and Oga Semid4lyfe, please help release Chris from the Spambots. Thanks Supermods. smiley

ChrisKels:

Help me lift my ban please, it is spam bot again

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija: Artworks Made By Housemates For Their Wager / Khafi Reacts As Ike Nominates Her For Eviction / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.