Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Will You Buy This Jeep? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Will You Buy This Jeep? (2165 Views)

A Jeep Climbs Up Near Vertical Rock (Photos, Video) / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy This Jeep? by AutoReportNG: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2018
Money makes the world go round and it gets to a stage when you dont know what else to do with money again. its funny...

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2018/01/what-do-you-think-of-this-jeep.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol

Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by AutoReportNG: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2018
It can only happen in Dubai
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by nurey(m): 7:45am On Jan 12, 2018
NO
YES
MAYBE

I am also as confused as the car grin
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Money makes the world go round and it gets to a stage when you dont know what else to do with money again. its funny...

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
the road that leads to my compound does nt contain 2 cars at the same time.
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by Nutase: 4:05am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by Partnerbiz(f): 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
in naija road ?
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by wtfcoded: 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
#U son of a b$itch!!
That's weird!
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by sharpwriter(m): 5:11am On Jan 15, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Source:

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol

I like your blog, so well arranged. Did you pay for the services or you are a webmaster. Also, where did you get your theme? Can it be used on a wordpress blog, cos I can see yours is blogger. Thanks.
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by AutoReportNG: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2018
sharpwriter:

I like your blog, so well arranged. Did you pay for the services or you are a webmaster. Also, where did you get your theme? Can it be used on a wordpress blog, cos I can see yours is blogger. Thanks.

Hello Bro,

Thanks for your compliments, I am the admin/webmaster, and yes you can get the theme online, I cant remember its name again, I will PM you if I still got the script on my system
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by sharpwriter(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Hello Bro,

Thanks for your compliments, I am the admin/webmaster, and yes you can get the theme online, I cant remember its name again, I will PM you if I still got the script on my system

Thanks bro....
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by buchilino(m): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
IF IT DOES EXIST, DEN HELLLL NOOOOO.
Re: Will You Buy This Jeep? by sharpwriter(m): 4:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Hello Bro,

Bros, you are yet to get back to me. I want to start a blog on automobiles, and I need a very good theme; if you can help me get one, I will be grateful, or if you have a good suggestion, pls. let me know. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Benz C300 2008 For Sale In Kubwa Abuja / ..................CASTROL 5w30.........DONE AND DUSTED / Disadvantages Of Fixing A Non-factory A/C System In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.