Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course (14015 Views)

See The New Nysc Batch B 2019 Stream Ii Orientation Camp Date / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / 2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by dasrackhor(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
My kid bro was posted to Kastina. Abeg can he redeploy before orientation camp?
Let him go for the 3 weeks orientation camp and then redeploy.
On getting to Mani Camp in Katsina state tell your brother to look for Sam Udoku,He is in charge of relocation ..
The Man like money ooooooo but if you can pay he will do d relocation for you.
I served in Gozarki Katsina state.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Kutis2030(m): 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
pls anyone have idea about batch A 2018 orientation date?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Hormotorlah: 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Dagrace01:
i am posted to kogi state, nd its not listed above.. whatz going on ?

I was told by a friend this morning that anyone posted to Kogi will camp in Kaduna, so if that is true...you will be coming to Kaduna.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Hormotorlah: 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kutis2030:
pls anyone have idea about batch A 2018 orientation date?

May most likely
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by zacky86(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
though katsina is a peaceful state,you may have your reservations sha.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by judey1992(m): 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Adamawa, camping in Bauchi. . anyone with me?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Fideo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Abeg guys na BENUE STATe be ma address of orientation camp but state of deployment na TARABA STATE na state of deployment nd i heard after d orientation camp @ benue its automatic redeployment but dont know how true that is can anyone help plss?. Also does any1 has d idea of amount of Transport from ogun to benue?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by sharpnelly25: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
y do u want him to redepoly. katsina is a good place to serve.their camp is one of the best if not the best in nigeria.i enjoyed my stay there.i felt like reployin but right now am enjoying it here. the only thing is Cold but na small thing
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by sharpnelly25: 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
why redeploy.katsina is a cool place and very safe.i had in mind of redeploying also but I must their camp is one of the best if not the best in nigeria.i am enjoying my stay now. please don't let him redeploy.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Isoking(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
ewaek:
Who knows about ebonyi state please? Got posted there
me too
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by stanley095(m): 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by CChine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulation ooooh. And if u still dont hv ur medical fitness certificate, hala me on whapsapp 07012329458 and get it within 12hours.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by chubbyswit(m): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Corson:
Posted to Enugu State, I've been informed the camp is the worst. No good toilets, civil war era bunks, and scarce water too.
I can sense too much tribalism in your post. Why not go there and find out yourself rather than believe so much lies? The truth is that you might not want to go back to your own state after your service year in Enugu

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Coolguy89(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Plateau squad were una dey, hope the camp good, my real choice is kd or Benue
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Slimfeez(m): 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
joker92:
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT. The Orientation Course is to commence as follows;

(a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018

(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018

(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018

(d) Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018

2. All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.

3. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.

4. Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.

REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:

(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line

(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.

(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for

Foreign-trained graduates.

(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists
are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.

(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional

Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.

(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present

Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing

his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.

The Director–General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN

wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.

Signed:

Management....... Team oyo cofa posted to ibadan for accommodation stuff should be me on what'sapp 08069150847

http://nghubs.info/%e2%80%8b2017-batch-b-stream-ii-orientation-course/
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Slimfeez(m): 3:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Anyone posted to ibadan, especially ibadan north Lg area should Holla me on this digit 08069150847 for accommodation stuff
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Fhonhix(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
For people interested in crypto

PRACTICAL SEMINAR ON CRYPTOCURRENCY.

Starting from complete beginner level
Focused on profitability.
Friday, 12th January, 2018. 8.00pm GMT +1

To join, use the link in my bio.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Chuksmonika(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
DrManhattan:
pls how can i check if my jamb number is valid??
just go to Jamb website,and check it....Please Note that it has to show your admission status
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by tolulope1990(m): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are the FCT Corpers...please signify if you are in abj
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fideo:
Abeg guys na BENUE STATe be ma address of orientation camp but state of deployment na TARABA STATE na state of deployment nd i heard after d orientation camp @ benue its automatic redeployment but dont know how true that is can anyone help plss?. Also does any1 has d idea of amount of Transport from ogun to benue?
Me too Benue but I'm travelling from Benue
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Kutis2030(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hormotorlah:

May most likely
OK tnx
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Fideo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
R2bees:
Me too Benue but I'm travelling from Benue
wao thats kul bro since u are in Benue already. When are u moving to d camp?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fideo:

wao thats kul bro since u are in Benue already. When are u moving to d camp?
Sorry I meant I will travelling from east
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Fideo(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
R2bees:
Sorry I meant I will travelling from east

Okay am comin from Sw and am planning to get there @ nyt on monday i pray dey let me enter cause i know nowhere there. Wat abt u bro wen are u getting there?
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Akorede1114(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
We dey together. ..... Sokoto calling
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Corson: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
chubbyswit:
I can sense too much tribalism in your post. Why not go there and find out yourself rather than believe so much lies? The truth is that you might not want to go back to your own state after your service year in Enugu

It's none of my business how your senses work. I have friends, ex-classmates, and acquaintances who were posted to Enugu from Stream I (2017 Batch B), and that's what they reported about the camp.

It's not a lie because I have more than a single source attesting to the bad/poor state of the Enugu camp. And, who said I'm not going there myself? God willing, I will go there to see with my own eyes.

I might not want to go back to my own state? Old man, tell that to people without a plan for their lives. I have a plan for my life, and staying back in Enugu after my service isn't on the plan bruv.

Please, I would advice you stay on your lane. It cost N0.00 to mind your damn business. It's 2018 and toxic people are not allowed in my life. Thank you sir, regards to your family.
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Horlhamhi(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lordsocrates:
Is it possible to get sent to a state u never did choose, I had 4 choices..and from them all, I got posted to a state that was not even in my wildest purview of where I was to spend the next 1yr.
yes, very possible..
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fideo:

Okay am comin from Sw and am planning to get there @ nyt on monday i pray dey let me enter cause i know nowhere there. Wat abt u bro wen are u getting there?
if I finish preparing on time I go enter that Monday... 081-3424-0279 WhatsApp me
Re: ​NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course by webngnews: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Reopens Camps Amid COVID-19 Second Wave, Alarms Doctors / A thread for corpers posted to Delta / Unpaid Nysc Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.