Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

President Buhari Congratulate Michael Who Won His 2017 Season Greeting Card Cont - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / President Buhari Congratulate Michael Who Won His 2017 Season Greeting Card Cont (1093 Views)

Free Christmas greeting cards and Fliers Requests / Get Your Christmas Greeting Cards And Designs Here / Custom Made Greeting Cards, Gift Boxes And Print Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulate Michael Who Won His 2017 Season Greeting Card Cont by Ambi25: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2018
Remember when the Aso Rock Villa advertised to Young Nigerians between the age of 13 to 24 who want a chance to design President Mohammadu Buhari's season greeting card to Upload their design to Instagram and tag @TheAsoVilla and #PMBSeasonsGreeting and win cash prize. Mr President has finally congratulate Ugwuzor Michael popularly known on twitter as @MichaelCXT whose submission inspired the final design of the card.

Mr president took to his twitter handle to congratulate the young man. He said Let me specially thank @MichaeLCXT, whose submission inspired the final design of my 2017 Season's Greetings Card. He won the open competition @NGRPresident organized to design the Card. I congratulate him, and wish him the best in his future endeavors.

Ugwuzor Michael described him self as a very creative and funny (sometimes) he said he usually turn out the best in whatever i do admist others. He reside in Lagos and own a website cxtworld

Ugwuzor Michael was shocked When he was recognized by Mr President and he reacted. Woooww!!! I can't believe it!! Thank You So Much @MBuhari. God would continue to bless You! .

For other young Nigerians out there learn from this young man, try to acquire a skill because you might be called to use it surprisedly which will eventually change your life just like it happened to Ugwuzor Michael.

Source: https://npowerdg..com.ng/2018/01/president-buhari-congratulate-ugwuzor.html

(1) (Reply)

After Effects Professional Needed / See Amazing Graphics By Makeup Artist That Will Shock You (graphics) / Graphics Designers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.