Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country (771 Views)

Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis / Graduate Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy His Investment (Farm) / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Five In Delta, Ravage Crops In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by three: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2018
See What's on President Buhari's mind as herdsmen ravage Benue and other parts of the country...

Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 12, 2018
I simply gave respect to who deserved it and that doesn't mean my government isn't working to bring justice to those killed by the herdsmen. be thoughtful and watchful of what you spill on social media. I am no God as I'm still trying my possible best to get Nigeria fixed and better
Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by bidemz(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2018
Nawa oo...is he ignoring or what?
I'm beginning to see reasons why most nigerians hate him..isn't he supposed to find a genuine way to deal with these killers.... undecided
Mr Buhari!..change your ways

1 Like

Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by ifex370(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:
I simply gave respect to who deserved it and that doesn't mean my government isn't working to bring justice to those killed by the herdsmen. be thoughtful and watchful of what you spill on social media. I am no God as I'm still trying my possible best to get Nigeria fixed and better

undecided
Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by three: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2018
MBuhariGCFR:

As sad as this parodied response sounds the irony is that it may be better than the actual response to this card issue if any.
Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by debaj10: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2018
I heard his son is on admission.
is it true?
if na true, una hed coret so?
who no get ur tym wen notin bin dey, him pikin wound, na now u wantam to look ur syd?
are u pipu OK atol?! angry
Re: See What's On Buhari's Mind As Herdsmen Ravage Benue And Parts Of The Country by three: 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
debaj10:
I heard his son is on admission.
is it true?
if na true, una hed coret so?
who no get ur tym wen notin bin dey, him pikin wound, na now u wantam to look ur syd?
are u pipu OK atol?! angry

The card is not addressed to his son.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Foundation Laying Ceremony For AKS International Worship Center / President Buhari Female Supporter Blasts Him And Member Of His Administration / Fulani Herdsmen Kills Headmaster And 10 Others In Kadarko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.