Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators (550 Views)

2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency / Ohanaeze To Miyetti Allah: Enlist Your Members In Military To Fight Insurgency / Fulani: You Are Arrogant, Irresponsible – Afenifere, Ohanaeze To Northern Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by newsbook: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
The Ohanaeze Youth Council, OYC, has called on agitators from the South East to focus on the 2018 Biafra restoration through the universally accepted peaceful referendum.

OYC gave the call while advising agitators to discard rumour of Federal Government’s plan to establish a military barracks in Afara-Ukwu, Abia State, the country home of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

The body’s stance was contained in a statement signed by its National Vice President, Comrade Obinna Achionye.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/01/12/biafra-focus-on-achieving-igbo-nation-through-referendum-ohanaeze-to-agitators/
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by sarrki(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by sarrki(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
I swear ohaneze is a jester club
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by LionDeLeo: 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
I support Ohanaeze.

The south eastern states should conduct their referendum fast and submit the report through their representatives to the NASS with a view to achieving their much desired ambition, we don taya abeg.
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by clevvermind(m): 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:
I swear ohaneze is a jester club
Why is he a jester? Is he not saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by sarrki(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2018
clevvermind:
Why is he a jester? Is he not saying the truth?

What truth ?

He should call on all his daughters and sons to resign from all the position they occupied

I swear it will take less than a month

All will work well
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Only peace can make us great again. Good one
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by LionDeLeo: 8:59am On Jan 12, 2018
sarrki:

What truth ?

He should call on all his daughters and sons to resign from all the position they occupied

I swear it will take less than a month

All will work well
Gbam.

Infact, I assure you, one week is sufficient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by skedman(m): 9:08am On Jan 12, 2018
Idiots everywhere,the igbos are the problem that will always hinder growth and development in nigeria because they import virtually everything and any government that want to change the economy into an export prone country will be abused
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by LionDeLeo: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2018
skedman:
Idiots everywhere,the igbos are the problem that will always hinder growth and development in nigeria because they import virtually everything and any government that want to change the economy into an export prone country will be abused
From this comment, I think I now understand why igbos are seriously against Buhari.

They will rather prefer Nigeria continue to import because they are actively into importing.

The whole picture is getting clearer.
Re: Biafra: Focus On Achieving Igbo Nation Through Referendum –ohanaeze To Agitators by anibirelawal(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2018
grin
Na today

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Anambra Ntorrrrrrrrrr / OBJ Lacks Moral Right To Criticise President Buhari – Orji Uzor Kalu / Why I Rejected ‘cattle Colony’ For Plateau – Gov. Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.