Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture (948 Views)

Francisca Ordega Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / Mikel Obi's Daughter Tells Her Mother: "I Want Daddy To Marry You Right Now" / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture by Pussitto: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2018
ace female lawn legend Selena Williams shared a group photograph of herself with her baby, her sisters and her mother.

According to the sportswoman in her words she wrote "
women. They are so strong prominent and vital to my life.my mom raised 5 girls (one passed) and 3 grand children. I love this picture because we have strong bond. This is what keeps me humble. They are not afraid to tell me anything after all I am the youngest of the 5.I am so happy that Olympia has my mom as her Grandma (off course she has Alexis stepmother as well) and she has aunts like my sisters Venus ,isha and lyn and Alexi's sisters Hayley,Amy. All women! Coincidence? I think its not, she will fit in well"

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/selena-williams-her-babysisters-and.html?m=1

Re: Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2018
See that fine one in front grin
Re: Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture by phemmyfour: 9:46am On Jan 12, 2018
OP, its Serena not Selena
Re: Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 12, 2018
The other two don’t play tennis?
Re: Selena Williams, Her Baby,her 3 Sisters And Her Mother In A Group Family Picture by jaksmillioniar: 10:25am On Jan 12, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
The other two don’t play tennis?
hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Cech Going Down With Arsene Wenger / Poland Vs Nigeria: See TV Stations That Will Broadcast Super Eagles Friendly / The Champions League Quarter-finals Team Of The Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.