Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? (1310 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Ok. I Give It To Xiaomi. The Mi Note 10 Is Maaaaddddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by SLOVFO(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2018
I have it in mind to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone. But I am wary because of lack of Xiaomi service center in Nigeria. Because I have a history of smashing my phones' screens.
What is the closest alternative Android phone to the Note 4 in the Nigerian market ?
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2018
ITEL textbook 4 grin
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by SLOVFO(m): 9:40am On Jan 12, 2018
nurey:
ITEL textbook 4 grin
shocked
Which one be that?
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by Gptech(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2018
SLOVFO:
I have it in mind to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone. But I am wary because of lack of Xiaomi service center in Nigeria. Because I have a history of smashing my phones' screens.
What is the closest alternative Android phone to the Note 4 in the Nigerian market ?
Buy the Xiaomi and buy like 2 replacement screens along with it because of your history.

2 Likes

Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
SLOVFO:
shocked Which one be that?
It is a new whinning edition
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
SLOVFO:
shocked Which one be that?
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by bravesoul247(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
nurey:

lol. You no well at all lol

1 Like

Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by bravesoul247(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bro, just get the just released TECNO Camon CM. Its not a note device oo but believe me, you'll love it. That I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by sinaj(f): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Get ur note 4 with 4 iron screen guard tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
Get ur note 4 with 4 iron screen guard tongue

You be welder abi panel beater? grin
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by sinaj(f): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
nurey:

Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by sinaj(f): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
nurey:

na iron bender I b grin
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
na iron bender I b grin
Your skills are needed at Ajaokuta steel tongue
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by sinaj(f): 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
nurey:

Your skills are needed at Ajaokuta steel tongue
I'm retired tongue
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by nurey(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
I'm retired tongue

They will hire you as a consultant nah, nah money we go pay, not free or credit work. Am sure your bending is legendary.
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by Kaykerry(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Have you heard of the itel S32... its really cool...beats gionee
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by Otu7(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
i tink Huawei Honor 6x & gionee s6s re its close rivals..jus dat it is d cheapst of d trio...its a nice phone with good ba3 back ..u wil love it wen u get it...its only flaws re lack of front camera, lack of gorilla glass & its slipperry as in it lacks grip... dats what am using 2 type
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by Otu7(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Otu7:
i tink Huawei Honor 6x & gionee s6s re its close rivals..jus dat it is d cheapst of d trio...its a nice phone with good ba3 back ..u wil love it wen u get it...its only flaws re lack of front camera, lack of gorilla glass & its slipperry as in it lacks grip... dats what am using 2 type
sorry front flash in d camera & good ba3 backup
Re: Any Close Alternative To Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 In The Nigerian Market? by henry007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
SLOVFO:
You should be asking for armored case that can withstand all forms of smashing and maybe a 15% insurance, not a different phone.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Launches VTU Direct Retail Mobile App Across 36 States In Nigeria / Call Of Duty Mobile Gameplay Looks Absolutely Stunning / Which Browser Are You Using Currently And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.