Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (52555 Views)

Meet Hafsah Dauda Visually Impaired Lady Who Against All Odds Was Called To Bar / Nigerian Army 77rri Recruit Intake Exercise Ongoing At Army Barracks Onitsha / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Dagger111(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
KushyKush:
Local champion.

Make him go face boko haram

Wise up nigga. what do u knw abt major dagger? For ur info, he's being there several times. Gear up!
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by cappinjerry(m): 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
i remember him in black gold kaduna camp. strict to the core

1 Like

Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by grandstar(m): 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
It reminds me of the film, "An officer and a gentleman".

If not for the kind hearted drill instructor, that rebellious recruit should have been booted out.

The drill master turned out to be the gentleman., the recruit, the officer!
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Dammylois(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
delugajackson:

Hahaha! Una don finish Glo pikin for Nairaland. You get mouth o. Chai, i no fit laugh.
cheesy
hehehehe...so after I yab GLO d other time (of which it's even the truth o) gbam! Na sms I see 'sorry you do not have enough credit,please recharge', ' your BlackBerry service is expired'...and you know the frustrating part? I just dey hear gbam! Gbam! Gbam! Like play like play I counted 55,i REPEAT FIFTY AND FIVE sms all telling me the same thing (honestly o,no be joke),even if I blind I for don see am on the 10th...And whoever is in charge of this seriously wants to make Heaven abi? I called customer care the sexy voice lady said it's an anomaly? Is it a Biological system?? GLO GLO GLO,someone can not play with you again u just take it personal....this year na me Nd una o
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Deejay777(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
free2ryhme:

mstchew

yet boko chew them like chewing sticks

Americans no train like this yet they are stealth and thorough
pls bro stop saying dis, us military undergoes rigorous 3x dis, d us army rangers are made to drink cobra's blood raw, d navy seals are chained and dumped into a pool of water and told to escape, d us marines are forced to crawl on mud and live bullets are fired over their heads and deir instructors are usually strict and abusive and lots more, some us servicemen usually died during training, so yes and yes dey pass train pass dis one
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Babacele: 3:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Your research is topnotch. Met Major Dagger during my NYSC orientation some years ago at the Black Gold in Kaduna and I can tell you ' Dagger' is an awesome officer that held the camp spellbound by his unique ,no nonsense ,smart and friendly traits. Taught us so many skills including' how to protect our pockets from Saudi Arabian thieves'. Dagger is just too much and you are proud to be a Nigerian whenever you listen to him and his fellow soldiers talking about their peacekeeping experiences. Good work PrettyCrystal.
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Babacele: 4:40am On Jan 28, 2018
cappinjerry:
i remember him in black gold kaduna camp. strict to the core
what year bro?
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by Babacele: 5:41am On Jan 28, 2018
therisingsun:
Major dagger was one of our instructor and trainer in Black Gold, NYSC Orientation Camp in 2008. Fun to be with. I love everything he stands for, he made me fall in love with Nigeria Army.
Sir , was it your set that enjoyed the Calypso promo tour where 9nice, BigMo and Seyi Law came to perform at the Black Gold?
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by KingAzubuike(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
kaptaneSaka:
When I was serving in depot..... He was still a captain... That's me and him
So what's your aim with this.?
Re: Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot by KillJoy62(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
This is the real and only 1313, of Depot Nigerian Army. Dagger na child's play. person wey use flogging kill recruiter den. And this how his punishment looks like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life As A Teacher. / I Am A Virgin And My Boss Wants To Have Sex With Me / Salary Structure In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.