Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help (1561 Views)

HELP!! My Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Is Showing Emergency Calls Only Even With SIM In / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / Why Your Smartphone Can Make Emergency Calls Without A SIM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help by Godwin978(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2018
am so frustrated now, the problem am having with my Infinix phone is that whenever I switch to 3g, network will totally disappear leaving it to "Emergency calls only" but when i close from work and got home be it 3g/2g i can browse with stanby network, and my working place seems the only time i have enough chance to use it the most, what can i do guys help me

Sim---Airtel NG
Re: I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help by kobosmart(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2018
there is this place in lagos called"COMPUTER VILLAGE" heard of it?
Re: I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help by bamac(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2018
Godwin978:
am so frustrated now, the problem am having with my Infinix phone is that whenever I switch to 3g, network will totally disappear leaving it to "Emergency calls only" but when i close from work and got home be it 3g/2g i can browse with stanby network, and my working place seems the only time i have enough chance to use it the most, what can i do guys help me

Sim---Airtel NG
But with what you have said here it is obvious it is the network, not your phone.

On a normal day, when you set your device to 3G alone where it is not available the network will disappear, this is why automatic mode or 2G/3G/4G is a wonderful option where the phone select the available network. Nothing is wrong with your phone base on what you have said.
Re: I Get "Emergency Calls Only" When Switch To 3g On Infinix Phone, Help by Harmoneasy: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
bamac:
But with what you have said here it is obvious it is the network, not your phone.

On a normal day, when you set your device to 3G alone where it is not available the network will disappear, this is why automatic mode or 2G/3G/4G is a wonderful option where the phone select the available network. Nothing is wrong with your phone base on what you have said.
Thanks sir permit me to add to what you said, i strongly believe that there is no 3g coverage in his location.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro (3+32) Now Available For Purchase / Appleā€™s Self-driving Car Lexus Rx450h SUV Gets Rear-ended In Silicon Valley / Where Can I Repair Spark K7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.