Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) (569 Views)

Bobrisky Dumps Nina For Cee-C (Screenshot) / Wizkid Declares Love For Tiwa Savage [PICS] / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) by Adverts247: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2018
Source : .COM

After his declaration of love for Wizkid and Davido were met with radio silence, Bobrisky has set his sights on the legend himself, 2Face Idibia.

The Slay Queeng took to his/her snapchat account to post new photos and he wrote.

“Tuface my new crush, sis Annie should not kill me. I only ask her to shift for me”

You’ve got to love the confidence of Idris .. LOL

Source : http://www..com/2018/01/bobrisky-dumps-wizkid-and-davido.html

Re: Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) by Emerikoss: 10:14am On Jan 12, 2018
Devil among men angry
Re: Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) by AliHandsome(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2018
*yawns
Re: Bobrisky Dumps Wizkid And Davido, Declares Love For Another (guess Who) by Kenzico(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Which kain Nonsense is this

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Rocked $6.8m '₦2.5billion' Of Custom Jewellery To The Grammy Awards / There Was No Kidnap Attempt Of Dice Ailes In Warri (photos) / "My Story On How I Got Disvirgined"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.