Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

My Artiste Gyphtoms Will Take Over The Music Industry -MD Possyble Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Artiste Gyphtoms Will Take Over The Music Industry -MD Possyble Records (293 Views)

I Used Portable As An Example To My Artiste - Don Jazzy Revealed In An Interview / Emele Oranika: Sandralia Hotels MD Marks Birthday With Friends In Abuja / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Artiste Gyphtoms Will Take Over The Music Industry -MD Possyble Records by Triton1996(m): 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
My artiste gyphtoms will take over the entertainment industry this year, MD Possyble Record Ola Possyble declares

The workaholic MD of Possyble Record, olabosipo adeshina aka ola Possyble has declared that his artiste, the gyphtoms will take over the entertainment industry with their hit banger track 'mojere' featuring dance hall crooner small Doctor this year.

Speaking with the press on how confident he is on the hit banger mojere, ola Possyble remarked that Nigerians has shown his artiste love by making his artiste the number choice artiste for their event, he said last year December was a very busy month for them at Possyble records as they are busy performing in different event on a day to day basis.
He also used the occasion to thank all the Radio stations that has been supportive on the mission to project his boys to the outside world, the MD of Possyble record also remarked that the video for the hit banger will soon be release officially as he hinted that Nigerian famous producer unlimited LA will shoot the video.
Furthermore, he revealed that when the video finally hits the market, Nigerians will know how creative his boys are.
The record boss also reveal that all plans are also concluded on the Possyble record dance competition show, he said details of the show will be communicated soon.
Speaking On the entertainment industry, the MD Possyble Records said the industry is moving up fast compared to the western world but the government needs to support the industry more so that the ideas and abilities of the player can be established, he remarked that with the rate at which the entertainment industry is moving ,Nigeria will become the leading force in the world.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: NBC Bans Olamide’s New Hit Song, ‘science Student’ / Singer Simi Asks: How Wrong Gov't Can Makes Most People Mentally Exhausted / “my Album Is Ready Finally” – Davido (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.