Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise (760 Views)

Davido Donates ₦250 Million To 292 Orphanages, Finally Fulfils His Promise / Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Davido Fulfills His Promise Of Rewarding The Boy 1Million Naira (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by MorataFC: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Late last year the controversial radio presenter OAP Daddy Freeze who is always attack pastors and tithers formed two initiatives "TightAgainstPoverty and Free the Sheeple movement " (TAPChanllenge)
Under the TAPChallenge he challenged Davido to rescue someone out of poverty by giving him 10% of his earnings and Davido accepted wholeheartedly.
Now fast forward to Davido's 30billion concert which was the most talked about musical concert last year and later this year Davido claimed the show fetched him half a billion naira (#500 million) though many people believed the said amount is grossly exaggerated.
Now under the TAPChallenge (TithesAgainstPoverty) Davido is under obligation to free someone from poverty by giving him 10% his December earnings which is #50 million but Daddy Freeze has kept mum and Davido has not yet redeemed his pledges.
Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by MorataFC: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2018
We are waiting!
Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by Segadem(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
op,wetin concern u, is it your money? Davido don't mind him jare, me no need 10% just give me 1% grin My acc no 0043341444 (access) tanks grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by MorataFC: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2018
Segadem:
op,wetin concern u, is it your money?
Davido don't mind him jare, me no need 10% just give me 1% grin
My acc no 0043341444 (access) tanks grin
hmmm
Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by Jackson042: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
MorataFC:
Late last year the controversial radio presenter OAP Daddy Freeze who is always attack pastors and tithers formed two initiatives "TightAgainstPoverty and Free the Sheeple movement " (TAPChanllenge)
Under the TAPChallenge he challenged Davido to rescue someone out of poverty by giving him 10% of his earnings and Davido accepted wholeheartedly.
Now fast forward to Davido's 30billion concert which was the most talked about musical concert last year and later this year Davido claimed the show fetched him half a billion naira (#500 million) though many people believed the said amount is grossly exaggerated.
Now under the TAPChallenge (TithesAgainstPoverty) Davido is under obligation to free someone from poverty by giving him 10% his December earnings which is #50 million but Daddy Freeze has kept mum and Davido has not yet redeemed his pledges.

If someone announces that he gave people money, you'll say that person is childish or just showing off...

If someone doesn't announce that he gave people money, you'll say that person is wicked, selfish or hasn't fulfilled his promises...

In everything, you must complain...

Instead of looking for trouble where it isn't, how bout you try & double your hustle...
Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by MorataFC: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jackson042:

If someone announces that he gave people money, you'll say that person is childish or just showing off...
Show off?

If someone doesn't announce that he gave people money, you'll say that person is wicked, selfish or hasn't fulfilled his promises...
are you saying he has done it unannounced or secretly?

In everything, you must complain...
complain?
...about what? This doesn't add-up @ all

Instead of looking for trouble where it isn't, how bout you try & double your hustle...
Re: Davido Has Not Yet Redeemed His Promise by Jackson042: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
MorataFC:

Show off?

complain?
...about what? This doesn't add-up @ all

I'm not his PA, banker or road manager... so I don't know... All I'm saying is, let the sleeping dogs lie... It was not only Davido who accepted the challenge... many others involved... but most if not all haven't come through with their promises... seems that the challenge was called off...

I believe you're a blogger & it won't cost you anything to tweet @daddyfreeze & ask him...

complain? ...about what?
Nigerians have a habit of complaining about any & everything a celebrity or anyone for that matter does...

I'm pretty sure that if Davido had tweeted up & down that he has sponsored alot of people, you'd still come here & say that he is childish. That he should have behaved maturely by not making noise about sponsoring people...

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija2018, Rico Looked Terrified As Princess, Tried To Kiss Him (watch Video) / Desmond Elliot Drives Surulere Kids To Their Various Schools / Olamide Propose To His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.