Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? (2456 Views)

Urgent! Should I Allow My Tenant Bury Her 1 Year Old Daughter In My Compound? / GLO Wants To Plant A MAST On My Land. What Are My Benefits And Its Hazards - / Pls Help: Breaking Of My Shop & Stealing Of My Property By My Landlord (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by daniska3yaro(m): 4:24pm On Apr 24
oluwalonpe:
Hello, just came across your thread on mtn mass lease. Please will you take me through the process of lease renewal and necessary agreement. My parents lease of 10 years it's ending next month and I don't know how to help them go about new renewal, negotiations and a little increament at least. And it's there a way to go through with renewals without the agents exorbitant charges I await your reply. Thanks
Good evening sir, hope you are fine,please can you share on how you renew your contract with the telecom company that have mast on your land ?
Re: I smell a Rat, pls help!! Should I Allow Mtn Mast In My Property?? by daniska3yaro(m): 4:28pm On Apr 24
Lepsym:

Hello, pls I would love to know how urs went on the renewal process and factors to consider and chip in. I know of one due in August and would like some info to assist with the renewal process.
Good evening sir/ma,please I am about to sign an agreement with the telecom company the contract has expired,kindly put me through how you did yours thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question On Driveway Gate / 2plots Of Land Together On A Tarred Road At Ebute Ikorodu. #25M / Hotel For Sale In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.