Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

"No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers (538 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by lacemose(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State is adhering to his firearms to the extent his choice to flame more than 21,000 educators in the state. In a meeting on Channels Television's News At 10 on Thursday, the Governor clarified why he is persuaded he is making the best decision, in spite of the challenges and feedback the move has pulled in.

he said

"This is a problem that we confronted within months of coming into office and we took extraordinary measures to steady the situation. We knew they would be a resistance but for us, education is one of the foundational components of building a modern society and we are not going to compromise on the quality of education and the quality of education relies on the quality of the teacher more than any other tool or infrastructure. We are investing in all of these and investing in the teacher is one of the most important one. We knew that they will be resistance; any attempt to improve a bad system meets resistance and we know that trade unions are not interested in national interest, they are interested in promoting the narrow interest of their members. So we knew that all these would happen but we are ready for it"

he also added that

"We have effectively taken second, third and fourth takes a gander at this circumstance. We have contemplated what past governments have attempted to do and there is no backpedaling. I have definitely no doubt as far as I can say that we are not going to switch our choice; these educators are gone, we will utilize new instructors. The way toward testing and talking the 25,000 educators we are procuring to supplant the 21,780 that we have let go is on and we will proceed with it. As I stated, it is the offspring of poor and common individuals of Kaduna State that go to government funded schools. We are focused on guaranteeing that they get not too bad government funded instruction as I got it when I was experiencing childhood in Daudawa in Katsina State. I went to a government funded school and I got conventional training. I was stranded at eight years old yet I got free, essential instruction and that is the reason I am the place I am. I plan, at whatever cost, at whatever cost to grant that to offspring of normal individuals in Kaduna State. There is no backpedaling".

source: http://www.sundayjoe.com/2018/01/no-amount-of-protest-will-move-me-el.html

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by excess4luv: 11:42am On Jan 12, 2018
nothing moves them really, sold conscience
Re: "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
I support El Rufai on this one, how can you be a teacher yet you can't pass primary four exam? What are you teaching for God's sake.

I was in my village school once and I saw where a teacher wrote that the plural of chief is 'chieves', these are the kind of things they teach children.
The short devil, Hell Rufai is right. If you can't pass the standard exam, you have no business being a teacher.

1 Like

Re: "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by brostheo(m): 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Typical Fulani man, no conscience o human Feelings
Re: "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by futurerex: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Okay! Kaduna people enjoy your change tongue
Re: "No Amount Of Protest Will Move Me" - El Rufai On The Sack Of Teachers by izaray(f): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kaduna people voted for him nah

(1) (Reply)

Some things To Ponder Concerning The Herdsmen Attack / FG Sues Pioneer APC Scribe, Brother Over Refusal To Declare Assets / 2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In South West APC Set To Mobilize For Buhari's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.