Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car (31765 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Wedded Secretly? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by bettercreature(m): 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin He is damn classless! just look at what he is celebrating
Our celebrities are suffering
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by rose54321: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mehn may we have our own popularity sha.
To describe him you still put "ex husband of Toyin Abraham". Damn that's gotta hurt.

It'll hurt both of them sha.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Bmedels26(f): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

I was expecting to see an expensive ride not knowing it's a
2012 model I'll see.

Exactly the car my late parents gave me during my university days to use it in school.

and Who the hell is Adeniyi Johnson?

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by showghan(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Cheap car undecided

Where ur own?

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Egein(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
LOL. Stop showing off cheap things!
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Olusegunjaye(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

I was expecting to see an expensive ride not knowing it's a 2005 model I'll see.

Exactly the car my late parents gave me during my university days to use it in school.

NAwa o, that car was manufactured in 2008 ,where your parents get 2005 version from.
Una bad for your family o

3 Likes

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by thunderbabs: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

I was expecting to see an expensive ride not knowing it's a 2005 model I'll see.

Repeat
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by pizzylee(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Cheap car undecided
you may own a bigger one which I doubt but he is grateful for wat he has n he might get a bigger one tmao....also some people have better things dah are more important to dem that dey spend their money on
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by pizzylee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't tell me you'll settle for someone that owns that kind of cheap ride biko shocked shocked
u already av d mind set of settling down with someone for d wrong reasons, judge urself
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by cjbaba2011: 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Cheap car undecided
I read your comments and also the one later that you said that you will never settle down with someone that has that kind of cheap car. I bet you that you don't have a car and possibly can't afford one. Buying expensive cars don't tell you how much someone worth. Also don't expect people to give you something if you can't afford it yourself.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by coolh3ad(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

But Bros - why are you falling your hand na. 2005 model. .Are you for real?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by spencekat(m): 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Even people who can't buy a wheel barrow are saying he bought a cheap and old car.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
cjbaba2011:

I read your comments and also the one later that you said that you will never settle down with someone that has that kind of cheap car. I bet you that you don't have a car and possibly can't afford one. Buying expensive cars don't tell you how much someone worth. Also don't expect people to give you something if you can't afford it yourself.
undecided

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Follygunners: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Cheap car undecided

It's 2018 and dis one still never get brain.. angry Car wey nobody nvr buy for her family.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
This January wey things hard na em person dey buy Honda accord...
Not bad.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by WONDERS001(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][quote][/quote][size=8pt][/size]

Life is in stages and it takes only a wise woman to understand that.

And besides, buying a big car shouldn't be a priority for every man.

I will rather invest more than buy an expensive car now.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by pafisayo(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

Uncle Pele... at worst that’s a 2008 accord. If going by the back lights it’s either a 2011 by default or a 2008 upgraded to 2011.
If as a University graduate your parents truly gave up this Ride and u can’t differenciate between a 2005 honda and it’s new Generation smh

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by saajus: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nigeria has really changed our way of thinking. A celebrity was bold enough to show his real car,many people are expecting more..We citizens are pushing these celebrities do what they don't want to do.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

It is 2008 - 2009 model
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by aleniboro(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
edidiongmichael:
I bought and sold mine grin
It's really not a nice car. It's shit!!
Your parents gave you but he bought his own with his hard earned money! That is why he values it and why you didn't value it.

1 Like

Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Arelyn: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Adeniyi Johnson, I appreciate God for the new blessing in your life and I don't mind if it's a "98 or 2003 car you bought, in as much as you buy one.
Some people whose father never own a keke napep will say you bought an old car but I want to ask them this question. How many latest or New model car do we have in Nigeria?
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by adecz: 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Acquires car, not "New Car"!!

Only in Nigeria do we celebrate
purchase of second hand car.

It's OK, but not a News item.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by IamUdo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Cheap car undecided
I’m very sure you can’t afford it neither do you have a car or a car that is better. Prove me wrong
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by DreCharles(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

If they truly gave u this car to use during your university days, you will know that this car isn't a 2005 model. I bet what u had was a cheap sneakers.
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Johnholmes: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
Since when did Honda accord "evil spirit " become a cheap car in Nigeria? ? Nawa for Nigerians oooo.
Na Una Dey send young men to undergo nefarious activities to get rich. Choi!! !
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by AdeniyiA(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Reason i continue to respect TUFACE ,... undecided
Re: Adeniyi Johnson Acquires A New Car by Aldebaran(m): 1:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) / Artquake Wins City People Music Awards For Life Time Achievement / BBNaija's Teddy A Celebrates His Wife, Bambam on Her 33rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.