Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

New Aare Ona Kakanfo To Be Installed On Saturday - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / New Aare Ona Kakanfo To Be Installed On Saturday (693 Views)

Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Aare Ona Kakanfo To Be Installed On Saturday by EngrBello(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2018
The new Aare Ona Kankanfo of Yorubaland will serve as a functional vanguard in protecting the Yoruba nation against foreign cultural incursion on Yoruba values and tradition as well as promote unity amongst Yorubas. The chairman central planning committee on Aare Ona Kankanfo's installation ceremony, Arch-Bishop Emeritus Ayo Ladigbolu stated this in a press conference organized by the Oyo state government ahead of the installation ceremony scheduled for this Saturday.

The Chairman of central planning committee said in the face of myriads of challenges confronting the Yoruba nation in Nigeria while globalization continues to erode cultural values, the need for a crusader to advance the agenda of the Yoruba nation has become paramount. Emeritus arch Bishop Ayo Ladigbolu also emphasized that the fifteenth Aare Ona Kankanfo designate Chief Gani Adams remains a worthy ambassador to fulfill these objectives

In his brief remarks, the commissioner for local government and chieftaincy matters, Mr. Bimbo Kolade said the installation is an opportunity to celebrate the Yoruba race, its culture and traditions across all tribes of Yorubaland. The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi was represented at the briefing by the Basorun of Oyo Chief Akin Ade Yusuf; Representatives from the state of Osun, traditional leaders from Oyo town amongst others graced the occasion.
Re: New Aare Ona Kakanfo To Be Installed On Saturday by Vanpascore(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2018
Wish him long lifetime in office.
Re: New Aare Ona Kakanfo To Be Installed On Saturday by EngrBello(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09
SleepingTablets:

@Pharaoh001

The agents you avoided are still going to be the one that will rescue your situation because if you continue with this application, then your US Employment- visa might ended up in the red sea like King Pharaoh's chariots šŸ˜€

1. Be very careful and let people verify if your US employment letter is genuine or not , otherwise, you might be playing lawn tennis with online- fraudsters .

2. The class of visa you applied for according to your CGI portal only allows you to stay in the US forĀ 29 days and you must leave the United States within that timeframe. *** Do you think that the embassy will grant u work-visa based on such timeframe ?

3. If i see your invitation letter i can verify if it's genuine or not , or probably you are the one who have chosen the wrong visa category. US have varieties of work-visa types (which can be confusing ) like ;

H-1B, H-1C,Ā H-2A, H-2B, H-3 etc.

**** The EB-3 visasĀ are available to those holding a bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, as well as skilled and unskilled laborers who have a non-temporary offer of employment from a U.S. employer. (Yours is temporary offer according to your CGI portal).

4. For your current Appointment situation , THE ONLY SOLUTION for you is to go and pay another MRV but don't pay it yet . Allow people or research very well if your US employment letter is genuine and most especially what kind of visa category you should apply to.

5. If your visa category still falls under same C1 visa please don't apply , the embassy won't grant you work-visa based on such very short period except if you have been going to and fro (into the US) before with special skills . I would rather if your employer is genuine they invite you first and you apply for B1/B2.

God Bless Nigeria .

Hello Boss, I purposely bought you here so we can discuss. Please i am having the same problem like the girl. How can you help me out pls it's urgent

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Masquerades Bury Colleague Who Died In A Hit-and-run Accident (photo) / My Childhood Memories / A Brief History Of The Igbo Tribes In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.