Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,832 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds (1469 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Good morning I will love if this is on the front page. A scammer by the name conner Balmore (the real scammer is behind the computer don't know his real name) on Facebook tried to scam my friend,she doesn't have a lot of evidences. So i played along to get everything. The same pictures of the phone and laptop and same amount. We always know the next move. The scam is me paying money to get the cargo and of course I will never get the goods. This is so that anyone that is about to be scammed might know and every of my friends will be aware. Dont keep silent someone might need to know and listen to your spirit. God will continue to keep the from evil.

Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
More

Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
I pray this will help someone

Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
You should have asked the dispatch rider how much was required before you conclude that he was a scammer.
Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
comshots:
You should have asked the dispatch rider how much was required before you conclude that he was a scammer.
I did..its d same pictures he sent to my frd he sent to me..exact same conversation..and another guy we don't have have the same experience

1 Like

Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by favourmic(m): 12:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
i love this format die i swear down the moment you try to pay money for the dhl before u can have it, dont be surpice you pay for the customs, tax etc back in malaysia client fall for it till now........ grin grin
Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Angelparadise: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for this infor all that glitters is not gold . my sister had similar encounter thank God the devil in human form behind the scene didn't succeed . we girls are desperate for free expensive gifts from strangers without considering their motives . Despites our flows may we never be victims of them in JESUS NAME AMEN .

1 Like

Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by ifex370(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
In the world of today.. Nothing goes for nothing
Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by funlord(m): 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tolabell:
I pray this will help someone

Get a court order and a police petition to freeze that bank account and get the owner arrested! All of them are working together! Catch one and catch all
Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
funlord:

Get a court order and a police petition to freeze that bank account and get the owner arrested! All of them are working together! Catch one and catch all
how will I do that? Go to ikeja first o police station
Re: How A Scammer Tried To Scam Me And My Frds by funlord(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tolabell:
how will I do that? Go to ikeja first o police station

Go to a high court and get a court order or go to sars in ikeja and lodge an official complaint about online fraud being perpetrated by those crooks! Get some of their victims to join you in the petition

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Arrested For Allegedly Raping Woman At ATM Point In Anambra / Coronavirus: Police Invade Beer Parlour That Failed To Comply To Governments Dir / Gunmen Stormed Primary School. Kill 8 Children In Cameroon (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.