Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast (930 Views)

Salary Earners How Much Have You Saved This Year? / Last Night A New Set Of Millionaires Were Raised / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by ismoney: 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
I want to help 50 people to earn at least N1m before year 2018 ends. I will guaranty you at least N85000 monthly if you can obey my instructions for my team.

The instructions are as follows:

1) Add me up in Whatsapp with my number which I will send to your email address
2) Have a smart phone that can send images
3) Have an internet subscription that can ensure tat you work with your phone or from a Cafe.
4) Can make a post of 80 replies and create 5 threads each day thread.
5) Follow my rules.
6) Will give you details on where to post replies of at least 50 letters for each thread.

If you work harder than this, I will pay you at least N5000 additional as bonus every 20th of the month starting from February. The job starts f by 9am on 12th of this month. You sign the contract and get started.
Just add me on Whatsaap and send me an email message by 10am today, Fri 12th Jan, 2018 for those that I sent invite.

To make this easier due to the volume of people that intend to join the team, I will like to outline the steps here.
1. Create a new email.
2.Go to mystellar.org and register.
3. Team or referal: onlynaija
4.Send username and Password that starts with capital letter to me for monitoring each day.
5.Click on forum at the top.
6.Start posting the minimum each day excluding Sundays.
7. Receive bonus, if you surpass the monthly minimum for replies and threads.
8. Post at three minutes interval . This is very important.
9. Refer someone to the team and the person completes the monthly job, you receive N5000 for each.
Welcome to the millionaire club. You will send me your account number and full anme for payment after two weeks of complying with all. Get paid every 20th staring from Feb. My email and password is in my signatory.
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by policy12: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
yetoyinme@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by FKMagazine(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
ultiliberty@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by rexchazy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Whisper2lois@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by nabegibeg: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
ismoney:
I want to help 50 people to earn at least N1m before year 2018 ends. I will guaranty you at least N85000 monthly if you can obey my instructions for my team.

The instructions are as follows:

1) Add me up in Whatsapp with my number which I will send to your email address
2) Have a smart phone that can send images
3) Have an internet subscription that can ensure tat you work with your phone or from a Cafe.
4) Can make a post of 80 replies and create 5 threads each day thread.
5) Follow my rules.
6) Will give you details on where to post replies of at least 50 letters for each thread.

If you work harder than this, I will pay you at least N5000 additional as bonus every 20th of the month starting from February. The job starts f by 9am on 12th of this month. You sign the contract and get started.
Just add me on Whatsaap and send me an email message by 10am today, Fri 12th Jan, 2018 for those that I sent invite.

To make this easier due to the volume of people that intend to join the team, I will like to outline the steps here.
1. Create a new email.
2.Go to mystellar.org and register.
3. Team or referal: onlynaija
4.Send username and Password that starts with capital letter to me for monitoring each day.
5.Click on forum at the top.
6.Start posting the minimum each day excluding Sundays.
7. Receive bonus, if you surpass the monthly minimum for replies and threads.
8. Post at three minutes interval . This is very important.
9. Refer someone to the team and the person completes the monthly job, you receive N5000 for each.
Welcome to the millionaire club. You will send me your account number and full anme for payment after two weeks of complying with all. Get paid every 20th staring from Feb. My email and password is in my signatory.

greattrek@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by ismoney: 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Replied all
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by Johncuba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
okolojohncuba@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by ismoney: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Johncuba:
okolojohncuba@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by Postboiswag(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lawal4095@yahoo.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by arsenal2006(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Johnsonolufemi70@Yahoo.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by kinsoko(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
fiboffer@yahoo.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by INtelsNG: 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Petroleum Technology Development Fund Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019 – Germany/France/China

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF), the Federal Government agency with the mandate of developing indigenous human capacity and petroleum technology to meet the needs of the oil and gas industry, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following postgraduate scholarship schemes:

http://jobintelng.com/2018/01/petroleum-technology-development-fund-overseas-postgraduate-scholarship-scheme-2018-2019-germany-france-china/
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by Abbey247: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by murshid09(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2018
ameenhoneynigeria@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by k9yt(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
okonogo@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by ismoney: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
my email is in my signatory. just check it and add phone number there to whatsapp
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by lightdream: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Lightdream633@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by Amonat1: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abiolaamonat@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by Mukah1234(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
mukahfelix@gmail.com
Re: Needed At Least 50 Persons Millionaires This Year. Join Very Fast by wallexxy77: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2018
wallexxy77@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

PTDF Postgraduate (masters And Phd) Scholarships In UK, Germany And France 2019 / NDLEA Application Form: No Form To Print Out, What's Coud Be Wrong Please? / Export To Top African Countries And Make Huge Amount Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.