Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,323 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' (26266 Views)

AY Makun Confirms Breakup Rumors: My Marriage Of 20 Years Slipping Off My Hands / Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Have Sparked Engagement Rumors (photos And Video) / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Kayce07: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Linda i believe your dream man will arrive. You are indeed an inspiration to many! wink Guys what do you think? 18+...Is this couple OK at all? http://culelife.com/Is-this-couple-OK-at-all
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Halo22: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
My dear Linda, I salute ur courage to have come on the media to declare that you are still single and searching. Not every lady in ur situation can summon such courage, even in the midst of criticism. But my advice to you is, as you are heading towards 40, try and find a promising young who is responsible and establish him. He will sure be loyal and make a good husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by XingXhang(m): 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
humilitypays:
Don't mind people, no matter how rich or financially able u are, without a family to call yours, a happy home to retire to at the end of the days work, an excited kids to welcome u as u step into the house, a shoulder to cry on when needed, your life will be miserable!

Loneliness kills faster than poverty, I am a living witness angry angry

People who don't have money always feel having money is all but when u have the money and nobody to be with, it makes u feel worthless and even the zeal to work for more money dies with time

That's true. Sometimes, you find wealthy men with ordinary people, just chilling. Nothing like it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lolz lolzzz the finger many men shy away from.. Unmhmm I don't mind her sha.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by highness25(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bigbanana:
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda ikeji cries out on instagram saying her ring finger is free and so much pressure on her to marry...

Could she be looking for a man?

Source:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/my-ring-finger-is-still-bare-linda.html?m=1

You see, sometimes you are unsatisfied with your life while a lot of people are dying to live your life

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by salesforce: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
But you are fckking
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by bewla(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
LionDeLeo:
But you haven't reached menopause na.
So you are not late yet.
I only c bleaching
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Alphageometrix: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bigbanana:
Popular Nigerian blogger Linda ikeji cries out on instagram saying her ring finger is free and so much pressure on her to marry...

Could she be looking for a man?

Source:https://chikasom..com.ng/2018/01/my-ring-finger-is-still-bare-linda.html?m=1

Osino pressure to marry?

Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Jollymich(m): 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Vaseline
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by madjune(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
May God grant this lady her wishes.

Look at those fingers. So natural and without make up.
Not that she can't afford a manicured life.

But that's who she is. Natural.
Not saying she doesn't have her bad sides...

Anyway, so it's written. So it shall be done.
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Emimoore(m): 12:39am On Jan 13, 2018
I wil marry if she says yes
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Diso60090(m): 2:04am On Jan 13, 2018
DrToche:
not interested

Report your self you need help
Re: Linda Ikeji Dismisses Engagement Rumors: 'My Ring Finger Is Still Bare' by Rozaytee: 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
XingXhang:
The beauty of life is not necessarily having money and more money... It's all about family and loved ones.

That's how God created it otherwise He wouldn't need us to call Him, Heavenly Father.

Those saying Marriage isn't for everyone are just deceiving themselves. We all long to get married.

Mine wee not pass this year.

Are you a Christian girl that is cool headed and loves reading too...I need you in my life cheesy
am here ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Oluchi, Emeka Ike's Newborn Baby In Pictures / Rukky Sanda Looking Like A Mannequin In Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.