Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Here Lies Our Dad's Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Here Lies Our Dad's Body (464 Views)

JUST IN" We Put Salt In Our P@nts As Our Dad’s Snakes Are Molesting Us" Ladies D / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Lies Our Dad's Body by Gistboy120(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ou1uWQ6L5Nc/Wli9gWiC8nI/AAAAAAAAMCM/EX49FQ3rBskXaF3WOcVcvTvNWguoNyYTwCLcBGAs/s1600/1962116e0843427a9189b33201310172%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

AFTER almost 20 years these siblings have finally found their father’s final resting place.
Bethuel Maanaso disappeared many years ago and was living with a woman he met before he died. Jobshandle media published his story in November headlined, “Dad wants proper funeral”.

His death certificate stated he was laid to rest in Brakpan when he was actually buried in Tweefontein, near Kwamhlanga, Mpumalanga.

Bethuel’s daughter, Daphney Maake (35) from KwaThema in Ekurhuleni, said the family will finally have peace.
She told the SunTeam she last saw her father in 1994.
“Finding my father’s grave will bring peace to the family.
“We have been looking for his grave for many years now.
“We have been to municipal offices and cemeteries but could not find him.
“Now we can finally breathe a sigh of relief.
“The family will have to sit down and discuss a way forward.
“We want to discuss whether we should bury him again since he always appeared in our dreams begging for a dignified funeral.”
Bethuel’s son, Morape Mammila (44), said he last spoke to his father in the early 80s.
To his surprise, they lived less than five kilometres away from each other for many years but never met.
His father was living in Tweefontein G, while he was in neighbouring Thembalethu.
“I am shocked we lived in neighbouring villages but never bumped into each other.
“I lived in Thembalethu for many years before my job forced me to move to Tshwane.
“I even got married there.
“When my father died, I was still living there.”
Sarah Jiyane (66), the woman who lived with Bethuel and had children with him, said she tried her best to find his family after he died.
She said she is happy Bethuel’s family finally knows where their father was laid to rest.

Sara said Bethuel died on duty while working as a security guard in Brakpan.

Details: https://jobshandle..com/2018/01/here-lies-our-dads-body.html?m=1

lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

How DSS Tracked Kingpin Don Waney With Over N700m In His Bank Account / 5-day-old Baby Killed By Father Over Lack Of Money For Naming Ceremony / Nigerian Undergraduate Seen Preparing "Expo" For Her Exam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.