Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m (17537 Views)

Disquiet In PDP As Jonathan Loses Senatorial District To Sylva, APC / Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn / Court Grants Patience Jonathan Unfettered Access To $5.9m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by jobbers: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
oh
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by GMBuhari: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Beautiful music to my eyes

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by billyG(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
the kind of money that can take us out of recession,na him Pej thief!

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by Kingsley10000: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
thunder fire anybody that will vote pdp

2 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by Bigframe: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
magzey:

e dey pain you?? grin grin cheesy

No ooo...the point is that you guys are bigger thieves grin grin grin
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by manci(m): 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
olahero:
No sir, just want to start biz with the part of the looted fund ni cheesy
better idea unlike the other guy who asked if dangote will brow him 5 million that his not using .that he will use it to bet on sure 2 odds
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by zoedew: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Our very own mummy will scale thru. All APC can do is run around her.

Wow! That’s your mum in Patience Jonathan! You don’t seem to realize what your destiny is in for!

3 Likes

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by brojoshua: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Looters and thieves are more bold and confident in Nigeria than common faithful citizens. The one who we are waiting to be imprisoned for looting is fighting the government over the properties she acquired with looted money. Darkness is stronger than light and lie is stronger than truth in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2018
zoedew:

Wow! That’s your mum in Patience Jonathan! You don’t seem to realize what your destiny is in for!

I don't believe in Destiny.

And pls focus on Buhari, our very own mummy patience isn't Nigeria's problem.
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by zoedew: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I don't believe in Destiny.

And pls focus on Buhari, our very own mummy patience isn't Nigeria's problem.

Your choice. Jesus loves you!
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
zoedew:

Your choice. Jesus loves you!

U mean the Jesus from Rome who has blue eyes n silky hair

I REJECTS THAT.
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by zoedew: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U mean the Jesus from Rome who has blue eyes n silky hair

I REJECTS THAT.

He shed his blood and died on the cross for you. God bless you! You must be a great fellow. Regards!
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2018
zoedew:

He shed his blood and died on the cross for you. God bless you! You must be a great fellow. Regards!

He shed his blood on the n died on the cross for the Christians.

I am not a Christian, I have my own God.
Re: [BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m by zoedew: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
PrecisionFx:

He shed his blood on the n died on the cross for the Christians.

I am not a Christian, I have my own God.

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Why He Is Running To Be Nigeria’s President / Emir Of Ilorin Cautions Kwara Govt Against Dragging Him Into Politics / Tenure Elongation: Mohammed Sani-Omolori Fights Back, Says NASC Can’t Sack Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.