Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday (28157 Views)

Imade Adeleke Hugs Jamil Balogun On His 4th Birthday / Jamil Balogun's 4th Birthday: Tiwa Savage Celebrates Son's 4th Birthday In Style / Dancer Kaffy Celebrates Her Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Oppypoppy: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
wizzytm:

may yours never have legs, not to talk of a deformed one.. mentally deranged Ekuke

Hahaha hahaha my belle oh...Omo!hehehehehe!
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by abels(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
passyhansome:
She has started bleaching self, Afonjas are born to bleach
shuo I think say na only me see am o

1 Like

Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by PRODUTIM1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hbd to her
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
she so pretty and adorable!!

1 Like

Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Brightglory77: 8:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Akinkunmi35: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

See the daughter deformed leg.
It curved like how the link road of apapa to oshodi towards ikorodu road.

i wonder how worst ur own will be
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by carlosman: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
passyhansome:
She has started bleaching self, Afonjas are born to bleach
Ehyaa... Coming from a bloody biafran... Go fix up ur miserable life
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by Harrynight(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Divay22:

Are you this miserable undecided undecided

OHgrin MYgrin GODgrin
see finishing
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by sweetilicious(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tokziby:
This one wey don dey dance since she dey belle... Abi no be the pregnancy she take dance for PROJECT FAME 2013 be this?? shocked shocked shocked
Yeah.I know someday, i will become a good mother.
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by ola753(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
HBD
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by ola753(f): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
HBD smiley smiley smiley
Re: Eliana Ameh: Kaffy Celebrates Her Daughter's 4th Birthday by unofficialapple: 5:24am On Jan 13, 2018
I find it extremely unsettling and baffling that this irresponsible mother (Kaffy) has started bleaching her daughter's skin. If you are stupid enough to bleach your skin and destroy it why be so stupid to also bleach the skin of a child who doesnt know better?

If at age 4, she is this bleached out, what do you think she will look like at 21? 30?

Isnt that her silly dancer or drummer husband seeing the nonsense his wife is doing?

Kaffy, I am ashamed for you, since you clearly dont have any iota of shame.

Stop this abuse.

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ty Bello Shares Photos Of Efe / Mary Remy Njoku Disagrees With Angela Okorie Over Father's Day Post / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.