Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,174 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content (844 Views)

Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Port Harcourt Rappers ''lyrical'' &Korkomikor:Ph Guys Please Upload Their Songs / Rap Competition: Lyrical Sniperz and Afro Kingz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by las240s(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
NIGERIA MUSIC WITH WATERY LYRICAL CONTENT
THIS IS MY OWN LIST
TERRY G/ FREE MADNESS
ZEE WORLD/TENTEBO
SKUKI /BANGER
SAUCE KID/UNDER G
OLU MAINTAIN/ARAB MONEY

I'LL CONTINUE TO MODIFY AS I REMEBER
LET ME KNOW URS.
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by thelion1: 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
Sauce kid - Under G. . . . .True
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by Mobinga: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2010
I haven't heard the under G song!
@Tosin. Wey u? Post a link
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by googles: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
Dr Sid - Winchi- winchi

Dj Zeez- ofokasibe  angry

Timaya - all his songs  undecided

2shot - all his songs  undecided

i dunno who sang this one but itz basically water and noise - heads ,shoulders knees and toes
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by tosinaded(m): 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
Tryn to control my temper!

Under G has watery lyrics? U ok?
Wut do u wnt 4rm a club song?
Gosh do u even know d lyrics? A song that has a storyline that matches both the lyrics and video!

Do u know wut music is about? Or u wnt artistes going philosophical on clubsongs?

@google
u say all of 2shotz and timaya!
Am sorry but thats dumb, u jst dnt post shit 4 postn sake!

Ever head of make dem talk ft 9ice?
Do u even have his album?

Ever heard plantain boy by timaya?

In logic,all u need to nullify a statement is providing jst one fact that nullifies it. . . .

#arrantnonsense
#itsnaija
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by googles: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

Tryn to control my temper!

Under G has watery lyrics? U ok?
Wut do u wnt 4rm a club song?
Gosh do u even know d lyrics? A song that has a storyline that matches both the lyrics and video!
Do u know wut music is about? Or u wnt artistes going philosophical on clubsongs?
@google
u say all of 2shotz and timaya!
Am sorry but thats dumb, u jst dnt post poo 4 postn sake!

Ever head of make dem talk ft 9ice?
Do u even have his album?

Ever heard plantain boy by timaya?

In logic,all u need to nullify a statement is providing jst one fact that nullifies it. .

i dont un'stand all these self-opinionated pple on this forum

duh. . . its my opinion at least am entitled to dat if not anything

you just dont open your mouth attacking pple just because you think you have an alpha-opinion

b'sidez the term "watery" is relative wat makes sense to me may be your own crap

and if you had taken your time to notice the "undecided" undecided emoticon in front of their names you'd see dat i meant am not sure if its all their songs

but the ones 've heard are not just it. . . . .

you really need to swallow a chill pill for that agression you are carrying around. . . . you could av passed your message without insulting me undecided
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by doyin13(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

i dont un'stand all these self-opinionated pple on this forum

duh. . . its my opinion at least am entitled to dat if not anything

you just dont open your mouth attacking pple just because you think you have an alpha-opinion

b'sidez the term "watery" is relative wat makes sense to me may be your own crap

and if you had taken your time to notice the "undecided" undecided emoticon in front of their names you'd see dat i meant am not sure if its all their songs

but the ones 've heard are not just it. . . . .

you really need to swallow a chill pill for that agression you are carrying around. . . . you could av passed your message without insulting me undecided

Who dey abuse my ''googles'' angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by tosinaded(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2010
Insult u? Naaah i didnt. .
Av a prob wiv ur post not u, that post wuz dumb.
And no it aint about ur opinions or mine,its abt reality!

No dey type wetin u no sabi

#itsnaija
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by doyin13(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

Av a prob wiv your post not u, that post wuz dumb.
And no it aint about your opinions or mine,its abt reality!

#itsnaija

and na u come sabi ehn. . . . undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by tosinaded(m): 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2010
Doyin ur frnd dsnt even know the songs i posted,yet all there songs are watery!

wtf is watery sef!

Doyin no vex o abeg

#itsnaija
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by googles: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
doyin13:

Who dey abuse my ''googles'' angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin grin

thank you jare sweetheart. . . . where av you been tho' itz been a while  kiss

tosinaded@:

Av a prob wiv your post not u, that post wuz dumb.
And no it aint about your opinions or mine,its abt reality!

#itsnaija

you dont have to say "googles you are dumb" for me to say you insult me

there is sommin called "insinuation"

am so entitled to my opinion i think terry gee is all dat buh most pple around me dont think so

it doesnt stop terry gee's career now dats reality. . . .get the difference

i can type watever i like its not a matter of general "sabi" itz a matter of wat i "sabi "
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by tosinaded(m): 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
If thats how u wanna see it,fine!
Ur 1st post waz dumb.

Its also my opinion!

#itsnaija
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by googles: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2010
Your cup o' coffee. . . . drink it till you are full Mr. "dumb post" hunter
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by eleshin(m): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2010
there are some club hitz dat u just hav to ignore d lyrics.
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by Mobinga: 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
who dey insult my googles, make i no send assassins angry
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by googles: 10:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
Mobinga:

who dey insult my googles, make i no send assassins angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

awww. . . . thanx bby kiss
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by las240s(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2010
one man poison is anoda man's meat,
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by Amya(f): 9:37am On Apr 12, 2010
1. Yori yori

2. Yori yori

3. Yori yori,

Many months later, i still cringe whenever i hear that song!

P.S , tosinadeda, googles has a right to her opinion. You shouldn't attack her like that,
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by Mobinga: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2010
Amya:

1. Yori yori

2. Yori yori

3. Yori yori,

Many months later, i still cringe whenever i hear that song!

P.S , tosinadeda, googles has a right to her opinion. You shouldn't attack her like that,
Thank you. Tell Him.
#Boys are not smiling.
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by mendohakeem: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2010
i try not to overtly criticize other artistes but check this out and see what you have to say about the lyrics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KR0wVltb1Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5vTRjCwk1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OuNVRTUcB4
Re: Nigeria Music With Watery Lyrical Content by las240s(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2010
one man poison is anoda man's meat

(1) (Reply)

Who Is This / Download All Nigerian Music To Gadgets At Www.9jadeal.com / Video - 2-shotz - Damn Ft. Funbi ( 2-shotz Can Still Rap Sha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.