Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) (41197 Views)

Ex-Wife Set Nigerian Man's Car Ablaze In London (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Butchers Wife, Pours Hot Water On Her In London (photos) / CCTV Shows How Harry Uzoka Was Killed In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by bedspread: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Gone too soon....
Death is an inevitable course which will continue to happen , come rain come sun...

What Matters Most is What Next after Death?
This Earth is just a Transit path to the real thing which is Eternity......... Heaven or Hell..

It's your relationship with JESUS CHRIST that will determine the next movement...

If you Miss Heaven you can't miss Hell..

Pls everyone of us not sleep Tonight without going to GOD for Mercy

1 Like

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by AnnIpet2020(f): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
[b][/b
Pavore9:
Painful.
RentedReality:
Their problem is knives, as guns are to the Americans

Our problem is our leaders, as flies are to a cow's tail

I say we give them our leaders and take their knives

Maybe then, the life of this young man would've been saved
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
why na whyyy?
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by ToluSuo(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rip undecided why na why
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Tonytonex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
So Sad.
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Alexrayz(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
RentedReality:

A life was lost showm some empathy

1 Like

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Bigframe: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
So sad
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by tubok: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Aahahah.. see why uncle is crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4mOPLRG6rc
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Richardabbey(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
cool Good Way To Die
Still Beta Dan All Naija Useless Lady's Committing Suicide
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
raphafire:
Ewww,in that second pix he looks like that Kalu guy that killed his babe at Air force base Makurdi..may he rest in peace.
Nobody hrar that guy matter again sef?
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Martinez19(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
RentedReality:

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
dumo1:

Nobody hrar that guy matter again sef?

I tell u....

1 Like

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Edonojie007(m): 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
slawomir:
abegiii which last day ? the last day nor dey come he don tey when we dey hear that last day stupid story
This Was What They Said In The Days Of Noah,But Unfortunately....
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
My brother RIP!

See young handsome Biafran. Can afonja present anything close?
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Cyrealmusic(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its another hilarious tune from Cyrealmusic!!!

Produced by Fatt Beatz
Download and enjoy �

https://notjustok.com/download-mp3/cyreal-call-on-me/
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by chic2pimp(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Bleep Me it's Harry? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Are you freaking kidding Me? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Nah this has got to be a joke or something?shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Bollinger(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
RentedReality:

Wrong. Your problems are all their problems multiplied by a billion. You know why they can never have the kind of leaders Nigeria has? Because where they pick their leaders from is not rotten and depraved. Do you know where they pick their leaders from? From the citizenry. And their citizens are normal. Nigerians are not.
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by ezeagu(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
RentedReality:

Fulani herdsmen alone make up for all the knife crime in the UK for probably a few decades.

1 Like

Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Ose442: 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
For those of you in the UK, its happening live on the 9th of february at the Hilton Manchester deansgate @18:00 Basket mouth comedy concert.. Theme "LORD OF THE RIBS" hurry now all you comedy lovers and get your tickets... Costs £25 only.. For your tickets visit https://onose14.tiktn.com...
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
Rip to this cute boy. cry.
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nihilist: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:
Bleep Me it's Harry? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.. Are you freaking kidding Me? shocked shocked shocked shocked. Nah this has got to be a joke or something?shocked shocked shocked shocked

You sabi am?
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by chic2pimp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nihilist:

You sabi am?

Yh Bro. Met Him through a friend of mine. My Heart goes out to His family especially Aunty(His Mum).
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by ola753(f): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
What a painful ordeal.Rest in Peace and may God revenge on ur behalf. cry
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nihilist: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
chic2pimp:

Yh Bro. Met Him through a friend of mine. My Heart goes out to His family especially Aunty(His Mum).

Sorry for your loss bro.
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by chic2pimp(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Nihilist:

Sorry for your loss bro.

Thanks Broski. It's His immediate Family that I am more worried about tbh. His parents must be in bits right now sad
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by xtivin(m): 2:05am On Jan 13, 2018
RIP, he thought he had escaped Lagos Agnetis only for him to jam oyibo own
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 13, 2018
o shit dis cute guy is wasted
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:50am On Jan 13, 2018
RentedReality:

bro...u said it all...My nephew was killed Last year also at his prime just short of his 21st bday..Stabbed severally on the streets..I have lived in Europe for several years,my siblings all in uk but i have been there only 2wice...I don't like the aura of UK kids and teenagers,and their judicial system enables violence...

People who don't understand this will always comment ignorantly but I tell it to anyone who cares to listen i can live in uk alone but i will never want to raise a family there for free...

It's sad i have very sad stories to share about UK,terrible..Check the stats online...Knife related deaths is like malaria deaths in sub Saharan Africa if not worse ofcourse not all are documented because of politics.

Rip young lad.Smh in disdain!
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Ose442:
For those of you in the UK, its happening live on the 9th of february at the Hilton Manchester deansgate @18:00 Basket mouth comedy concert.. Theme "LORD OF THE RIBS" hurry now all you comedy lovers and get your tickets... Costs £25 only.. For your tickets visit https://onose14.tiktn.com...
make dem come collect dem own knives abi?
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by Ceejay8: 5:12am On Jan 13, 2018
PMWSpirit:
For this 2018
The only news wey don sweet me na that of DON WANNY
oga don wannys men are preparing for a revenge,mind what you type,to avoid starting with you
Re: Harry Uzoka, Model Stabbed To Death In London (photos) by poweredcom(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2018
HE go don join some street gang

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Theft Of Cooked Food On Fire In Ilorin Becomes Widespread / Mgbajime, The Robber Burnt Alive In Benue State / Herdsman Caught In Enugu With AK47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.