Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go (1301 Views)

Live Concert Of Tribute To Our Troops / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Jay Z & Others Perform At Tidalxbmia Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Beboy23(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
If you have to go to a concert of one of this great men and you have opportunity to choose only one, which one are you going to choose

Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Beboy23(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lala

As for me l love MJ
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by sinaj(f): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Marley's

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
2pac
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Threebear(m): 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Michael, greatest performer ever liveth
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by crazymommy(f): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
biggie wink..i heard so much about his fifty gallon stomach so i want to see it for myself....
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by skimmy005: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
notorious B.I.G for me
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by jidobaba(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
Marley's
Nah I do not think you qualify for any of these concerts. No offeinse.

@op, tough one but.... MJ!!

But if you'll put Big and Tupac in the room together, I'm in abeg.
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by BiafranBushBoy: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
Marley's

You smoke weed? Lol
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Marley 'in this bright future you can't forget your past'
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by yanabasee(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
2pac
Egbon.... Are you a gangster? grin
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by sinaj(f): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You smoke weed? Lol
lol
No o!
My brain isnt matured yet grin
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by BiafranBushBoy: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
lol
No o!
My brain isnt matured yet grin

Then I wonder why you like Marley.

But you are 34 years, your brain is matured jare. Lol
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by sinaj(f): 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Then I wonder why you like Marley.

But you are 34 years, your brain is matured jare. Lol
I'm 34yrs but my mental age is still 15 o!
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by niggi4life(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
I'll go for B.I.G.

That guy had so much flows men!!!!
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Edopesin: 7:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mj No Arguments
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
yanabasee:

Egbon.... Are you a gangster? grin
grin
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by BiafranBushBoy: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
sinaj:
I'm 34yrs but my mental age is still 15 o!

eziokwu! Mental age ko

Dental age ni.
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by tealaw(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
None, they all dead.
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by hisroyalrealnes(m): 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ruff coin Nwa Aba.....
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Beboy23(m): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
tealaw:
None, they all dead.
undecided
tealaw:
None, they all dead.
Re: You Can Only Go To One Concert of this guys, Which One Will You Go by Beboy23(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
Michael, greatest performer ever liveth
I support you

(1) (Reply)

Fear makes a Man to Propose To His Girlfriend Behind Shoprite in Ibadan (Video) / Is Tobi’s Eggplant The Reason Female Housemates Want To Kill Themselves? (photos / Rapper CDQ Hangs Out With Obafemi Martins And Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.