Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads (4425 Views)

Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
As the Title says. On here you will find
some of the top Android games like

1. GTA San Andreas
2. ;;; Vice City
3. The Walking Dead series
4. Mortal Kombat X
5. Shadow Fight 3 e.t.c.

I created this Topic For game lovers
who don't know how to research
or download games from the internet.

I will make sure to provide the Direct links of any game posted on this Topic.

NOTE: Incase you don't find your desire games here. Tell me the name
in the comment box and I will provide
the link for downloading.

Please be PATIENT I'm still writing and editing the post.

Check on this topic tomorrow.
Everything will be ready.
Please sorry for any inconvenience
I may caused for you.

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Kings1930(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
what is the size of The walking Dead?

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2018
Kings1930:
what is the size of The walking Dead?

I'm Still coming to that.
Hold on please.

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas android game free download apk and data.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

game for android overview

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas GTA is mission based and it is open world so you basically simply journey around until you’re prepared to do things, and after that you go do them. You’ll have autos, bikes, bikes, weapons, and once in a while some NPCs at you’re transfer as you experience the diversion. You can like wise purchase houses, visit organizations, get hookers, and the various things that give GTA its interesting appeal. In the Android variant, nothing has truly changed. The illustrations were given aslight knock to suit the determination of more up to date shows and, obviously, the controls have been adjusted for touch screens however we’ll touch more on that quickly. Beside the adjustment to versatile, this is the same amusement everybody delighted in 2004.

Requirements of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas android game

Before you start Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas android game free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

★ Requires Android version: 3.0 and up.

★ Processor: 1+ Ghz

★ Ram: 1+ GB

File Size: 17.40 MB + 1.75 GB

This is what you guys are
being waiting for.

Download It Below

Download Apk V1.08 17.40MB

Click [url=https://www.revdl.com/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-apk-data-mod.html/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2566811336]here[/url] to download NOW!!!

Download Data 1.75 GB

Click [url=https://www.revdl.com/grand-theft-auto-san-andreas-apk-data-mod.html/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9591379001]here[/url] to download NOW!!!

All rights reserved revdl.com

How to install GTA San Andreas APK with Data

Now that you av downloaded the game and you just got stuck huh?

Wondering how to play it.
Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install GTA San Andreas game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Downlad the Apk of GTA
San Andreas and its data.

2. Install game apk but do
not open it now.

3. After installing game Turn
off the mobile data and wifi
connection to avoid auto
download game data.

4. Extract the game data zip
file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.rockstargames.gtasa
to that location.

5. Now launch the game and you
are ready to play. It should
no longer say to download
game data. You may on you
wifi or mobile data
connections.

GOT ANY PROBLEM? COMMENT LET SOLVE IT TOGETHER.

NOTE: I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR LIKE.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 1:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Grand Theft Auto Vice City APK Free download with obb data.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City game

The account of begins with Tommy Vercetti, mafia man who’s simply been discharged from jail and doled out to developing criminal turf in Vice “no, it’s not Miami, we swear” City. Players will assemble a criminal domain by taking autos, busting medication arrangements, scaring less adaptable representatives, and slaughtering parts and loads of individuals. The story is shockingly lucid, and plays out like an adoration letter to Scarface. Voice acting is strong – without a doubt, the performers and on-screen characters far dominate their advanced symbols’ capacity to express them. Compared to the more seasoned GTA 3, Vice City includes of parcel of profundity, however it isn’t instantly clear.

Requirements of Grand Theft Auto Vice City android game

Before you start Grand Theft Auto Vice City APK Free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

★ Requires Android version: 2.3.3 and up.

File Size: 10.34 MB + 1.38 GB

being waiting for.

Download It Below

Download Apk V1.08 10.34 MB

Download Data 1.38 GB

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA [url=https://www.revdl.com/grand-theft-auto-vice-city-android.html/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7158092588]NOW[/url]

How to install GTA Vice City APK with Data

Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install GTA Vice City game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Download the Apk of GTA
Vice City and its data.

not open it now.

connection to avoid auto
download game data.

file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.rockstargames.gtavc
to that location.

wifi or mobile data
connections.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 2:48am On Jan 13, 2018
The walking dead Season one APK Free Download wih 0bb data

The walking dead Season one

The Walking Dead is a five-part game series (Episode 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning series.Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience – actions, choices and decisions you make will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.

Requirements of The walking dead Season one android game

Before you start The walking dead Season one APK+DATA Free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

GPU: Mali-T600 series
Adreno 300 series,
PowerVR SGX544,
or Tegra 4

File Size: 10.34 MB + 1.38 GB

being waiting for.

NOTE: Before You download this game you should know your Device GPU.

Find out your device’s model
GPU (Adreno, Mali, Tegra,
PowerVR). Download this app “CPU-Z” to check your device GPU.

After that, then you're ready to download this game.

Download It Below

Download MALI Apk+Data 11.45 MB + 1.25 GB

Download ADRENO Apk+Data 11.45 MB + 1.10 GB

Download PowerVR Apk+Data 11.45 MB + 1.03 GB

Download Tegra Apk+Data 11.45 MB + 1.10 GB

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA NOW

All rights reserved rexdl.com

How to install The walking dead Season one APK with Data

Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install The walking dead Season one game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Download the Apk of The walking dead Season one and its data.

not open it now.

connection to avoid auto
download game data.

file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.telltalegames.walkingdead100
to that location.

wifi or mobile data
connections.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2018
The Walking Dead Season Two APK Free Download wih 0bb data

The Walking Dead Season Two

Now that Lee is dead,
Clementine, the youthful survivor of the arrangement’s first season, can’t would like to make it in this world all alone, though she has minimal decision however to cast her parcel in with another gathering of individuals battling just to live everyday in a land slithering with zombies and heartless scroungers.
The principal scene of the new season, All That Remains, has a couple frightening minutes and a gameplay succession that will make you squirm as you uncomfortably identify with a torment character.

Requirements of The Walking Dead Season Two android game

Before you start The Walking Dead Season Two APK+DATA Free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

Adreno 300 series,
PowerVR SGX544,
or Tegra 4

File Size: Varies on your GPU

being waiting for.

Download It Below

Download MALI Apk+Data 11.62 MB + 605.06 MB

Download ADRENO Apk+Data 11.62 MB + 537.46 MB

Download PowerVR Apk+Data 11.62 MB + 555.93 MB

Download Tegra Apk+Data 11.62 MB + 637.41 MB

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA [url=https://www.revdl.com/the-walking-dead-season-two-full-android.html/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7381698946/]NOW[/url]

How to install The Walking Dead Season Two APK with Data

Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install The Walking Dead Season Two game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Download the Apk of The walking dead Season Two and its data.

not open it now.

connection to avoid auto
download game data.

file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.telltalegames.walkingdead200
to that location.

wifi or mobile data
connections.

That's All...

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
The Walking Dead Season Three APK Free Download wih 0bb data

The Walking Dead Season Three

The Walking Dead A NEW FRONTIER also known as season three is an interactive story rich experience involving zombies. the first two episodes of season three are available right now but the last episodes will come at a later date. it isn’t completely necessary to have played the first two seasons of The Walking Dead but i do recommend it if you play them first you have a better understanding of some of the season two characters that also make an appearance. in the game and you can choose for your choices to carry over into this season if you want to in season 3 you play as happier or happy as he likes to be called instead of Clementine at first I was unsure of how I would like this new character but he seems like a solid protagonist. Character is flawed but not too flawed that he becomes unlikable he feels like a real person a believable character was just trying to do the best first family in tough times. I’m very intrigued by the direction that the story is going in and quite enjoyed playing as happy I’m glad that Clementine still make some appearances. throughout the story even though she isn’t the main focus a new frontier is exactly what kind of game you would expect from Telltale Games it’s a cinematic game focus mostly on creating an immersive atmosphere and rich story you spend a lot more time watching the game than actually doing things in the game.

Requirements of The Walking Dead Season Three android game

Before you start The Walking Dead Season Three APK+DATA Free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

★ Requires Android version: 5.0 and Up

Adreno 300 series,
PowerVR SGX544,
or Tegra 4

File Size: 35.45MB + 738.12 MB

Download It Below.

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA [url=https://www.revdl.com/the-walking-dead-season-three-apk-download.html/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5857313782]NOW[/url]

How to install The Walking Dead Season Two APK with Data

Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install The Walking Dead Season Two game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Download the Apk of The walking dead Season Two and its data.

not open it now.

connection to avoid auto
download game data.

file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.telltalegames.walkingdead300
to that location.

wifi or mobile data
connections.

That's All...

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2018

Check back Soon...

Upcoming Post.

Mortal Kombat X smiley wink
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
MORTAL KOMBAT X APK Free Download wih 0bb data

MORTAL KOMBAT X

Mortal Kombat X, the versatile interpretation of the most recent in the long-running Mortal Kombat arrangement, is not a port of the amusement that is going to hit reassures. It utilizes some downsized resources and draws its program from that diversion, yet you ought not anticipate that this amusement will play like a customary Mortal Kombat amusement. Rather, Mortal Kombat X ought to be seen as kind of a subsequent meet-up the well known versatile rendition of Injustice: Gods Among Us [Free], with basic tap-construct battle and a center in light of gathering and building your stable of characters. Like it or irregularity it, the masses have talked on what they need to find in a versatile battling amusement, and bumbling around with virtual catches and combos never implied for touch controls didn’t make the rundown. Similarly, the overwhelming story components found in the console variants of the diversion are mysteriously gone here. I’m genuinely certain that the vast majority perusing this survey realize that as of now, however, so we should get on to the more vital stuff. After Injustice ended up being by a long shot the best battling amusement on iOS, android impersonations and subsequent meet-ups were sure to take after.

Requirements of MORTAL KOMBAT X android game

Before you start MORTAL KOMBAT X APK+DATA Free download, you must check for the minimum requirement and make sure that your android device meet these requirements.

★ Requires Android version: 4.0 and Up

Adreno 300 series,
PowerVR SGX544,
or Tegra 4

File Size: Varies on your device GPU

Download It Below

Download MALI Apk+Data 24 MB + 2.4 GB

Download ADRENO Apk+Data 24 MB + 1.6 GB

Download PowerVR Apk+Data 24 MB + 1.4 GB

Download Tegra Apk+Data 24 MB + 1.6 GB

Download It Below.

DOWNLOAD APK+DATA NOW

How to install MORTAL KOMBAT X APK with Data

Well I will help you.
Following steps are required to install MORTAL KOMBAT X game apk with data. If you find any difficulty feel free for help.

1. First Download the Apk of MORTAL KOMBAT X and its data.

not open it now.

connection to avoid auto
download game data.

file to location
sdcard/Android/obb/
or copy the folder
com.wb.goog.mkx
to that location.

wifi or mobile data
connections.

That's All...

Check back Soon...

Upcoming Post.

Shadow Fight 3 smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by johncarrey: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Two of my favourite games like gta are mini militia and pokemon go. You can enjoy their mods at - http://www.techsheap.com/mini-militia-mod-dual-damage-1-shot-kill-death/
http://www.techsheap.com/pokemon-go-mod-apk-hack-unlimited-pokecoins/
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Adek2020(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Pls i need modern combat 5 offline Android version if any?
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Adek2020:
Pls i need modern combat 5 offline Android version if any?

I think they is.
And I will try to post the link after
Shadow Fight 3
So you av to be patient and check on later.
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 6:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Sorry guys I was been banned not to post on this topic for a while. But I just got released.
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2018
I will avoid the full description of any post from now on.
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why is it that I always got banned whenever I want to post?

Antispasm bot please you should consider me ooo.

I didn't break any rules on Nairaland.
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please don't banned this post again please.

Here is the download link

For the Modern Combat 5 offline

https://apkmaniafull.com/2015/03/25/modern-combat-5-blackout-v1-2-0o-apk-offline/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8052874461
Re: Download Your Best Android Games Like GTA San Andreas. With Direct Links No Ads by Doperyder(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Here are the Pictures of Modern Combat 5

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This Android Phones With Malware Pre-installed In Them. / Mtn zone Call Alert Display Issue / Tecno Spark K9 Camera Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.