Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,059 members, 7,859,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong (332 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Portable Is Every Lawyer’s Nightmare - Inibehe Effiong / Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong by Topbaze: 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
A Warri based OAP Michael Effiong aka Funnymouth of Kpoko Fm has voiced out the dangers ahead for any state that tends to give out colony to herdsmen.
He also blasted Buhari for being quick to tackle IPOB and Nigeria delta militancy but so slow to curb herdsmen insurgency.

Re: Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:16am On Jan 13, 2018
That is Zoogeria for you.
Re: Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong by mayweather145: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2018
My state Governor yahaya Bello is such a fool, imagine giving a territory to terrorists.
Re: Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong by yanabasee(m): 12:35am On Jan 13, 2018
mayweather145:
My state Governor yahaya Bello is such a fool, imagine giving a territory to terrorists.

That your Bello is the real definition of a timid man!!!

1 Like

Re: Any Governor That Gives Colony To Herdsmen Is A Fool_OAP Michael Effiong by aolawale025: 12:39am On Jan 13, 2018
If na fools, dem plenty

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Luxury! / NEWS: Next Rated Awards Celebrates Winners At Its First Live Event (see Photos) / Top 1 African Fashoin Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.