Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:51 PM

The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November (560 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Obasanjo Arrives In Zimbabwe For The Burial Of Robert Mugabe (photo) / Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Nazzyauri(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Timothy Ifeanyi Ikeji wrote: This was the burial of Fulani victims of violent killings in Taraba state in November 2017, Nobody shed tears for their wives, children, mothers, elderly ones among them wickedly slaughtered in their sleep, Nobody was disappointed in Mr Presidents slow response, Nobody wrote long Epistles, Nobody was disappointed in Nigeria, Nobobody lamented at the insecurity of lives and properries of thier fellow country men and women,Nobody threatened War, Nobody pointed accusing fingers,Nobody wailed ceaselessly. Till date Nobody asked for investigations to unravel the cold blooded killers,Nigerians check your Conscience, even the Devil is ashamed at the height of your HYPOCRISY

Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Lloydfather(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Keep deceiving ur self. This rubbish can never get u any federal appointment.

Those corpse were results of reprisal attack from Taraba people. The Fulanis attack first.
So Get ur fact right, And don't write for writing sake.

1 Like

Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by streamsofjoy(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Lloydfather post=64152093]Keep deceiving ur self. This rubbish can never get u any federal appointment.

Those corpse were results of reprisal attack from Taraba people. The Fulanis attack first.
So Get ur fact right, And don't write for writing sake. [/quote

My dear help me tell them! I learnt that the Fulanis attacked first. They only got served
Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2018
Lloydfather:
Keep deceiving ur self. This rubbish can never get u any federal appointment.

So Get ur fact right, And don't write for writing sake.

And the one in Benue is not also a result of reprisal attack? When this happen on November, people on this very forum were celebrating it.One thing i hate in this world is hypocrisy. Know what,to hell with u people.If u like continue looking for trouble, but know this.For every Fulani you kill,ten will take his place.It appeared that's the only language you monkeys understand. F-ucking iyamuri monkey
Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by SalamRushdie: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Lies from the pits of hell ..everyone know Fulanis are trouble makers
Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Iykmann(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Cry me a river

Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Evablizin(f): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2018
shocked

OP will you keep quiet,so this rubbish you posted justifies the killings by fulani herdsmen in Benue.
Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by Lloydfather(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

And the one in Benue is not also a result of reprisal attack? When this happen on November, people on this very forum were celebrating it.One thing i hate in this world is hypocrisy. Know what,to hell with u people.If u like continue looking for trouble, but know this.For every Fulani you kill,ten will take his place.It appeared that's the only language you monkeys understand. F-ucking iyamuri monkey
like u are drunk with cow milk or what? Tell that ur treat to afonja's not my Anambra people b'cose we ain't smiled with animals.
Re: The Burial Of Fulani Victims Of Violent Killings In November by sapientia(m): 10:58am On Jan 13, 2018
The boldness of these terrorists is alarming..

Ok.. No one wants you near them na.. Is it a crime? Go back to Niger and somali.

(1) (Reply)

No Plan To Return To PDP – Gov. Ahmed / OYO Farmers Kill 12 Herdsmen. / How Politicians Drive Youths To Suicides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.