Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official (524 Views)

My Funny Chat With A Scammer / My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official by jamesbanjo(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2018
Hi,
So yesterday i was on my way home from school, (LASPOTECH IKORODU)
got to Oshodi by 6:30pm. when two(2) men stopped me and showed me Sarz ID_card ,saying they want to check ma phone, i followed them to their Van.
After checking my phone, they asked if i have a laptop in my Bag, i brought out my laptop d man 1st asked me what i use my laptop for i told him i was a Civil Engineering student and i use it for "Autocad & Revit" he said i better tell him the truth before they check.
He checked my laptop and didn't find anything, cool, I almost fainted when he said "Bros why Film plenty for your Laptop like this" grin grin.
To cut the long story short ;
"they end up collecting movies from me".

grin grin grin

Re: My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official by purem(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2018
They collect film from you and they didn't shoot u, so what is the meaning of this pishure u uploaded?
Re: My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official by jamesbanjo(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2018
purem:
They collect film from you and they didn't shoot u, so what is the meaning of this pishure u uploaded?
Just to show how clueless and aimless they are tongue grin
Re: My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official by Nutase: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: My Funny Encounter With Sarz Official by americaninja1: 11:23am On Jan 13, 2018
C lie.. na Tru Bluetooth or flash share dey collect d movies..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Married Man For Death Of Lover’s Father / Another Mass Shooting In America, 17 Dead. 16 Wounded (photo, video) / Pastor Hit By A Mentally Challenged Lady In Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.