Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 (906 Views)

Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / Ibb Will End Up Being The One That Comes Up With The Best Soln To Boko Haram / Ibb Will Rule Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by kosovo(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2010
The “Gap-Toothed” General finally made public, what has been a staple of Abuja political conversation in the past few months, no surprise there, it was only a matter of time before our ever dependable elasticity was tested again. The surprise today however is not so much a guarantee of his victory, but what took him so long. I suppose having being out maneuvered by the other Hill-Top Owu commander a couple of years ago, he decided working behind the scenes wasn’t a good strategy, better come out, let it be known, thus set as quickly as possible the jockeying of Greed by the henchmen who will administer the depraved strategy.

Trying to unravel the puzzle is time wasting, as a matter of fact it’s not even a puzzle, it is as easy as understanding your own society and making a prediction based on your own complicated simple analysis. Here goes the complication? IBB gathers about 20 to 30 predictable haters of “principle over greed”, lovers of the Naira, the hope of influence, a chairmanship, a ministerial or simply put, loads of Naira, deputies who know how to navigate the sensibilities of their kin folks, the spreading of the Naira begins earnestly.

The 20 to 30 top lieutenants would head the distribution of the Naira; the distribution would naturally be the preface to a visit by the ever smiling knavish czar to most of the states, the visit has commenced with a diligence, this is not a bon mot, OGUN STATE, DOWN !, DELTA STATE DOWN ! EDO STATE DOWN! Ha Ha Ha it has begun! Once the visit has concluded and possibly simultaneously, the distribution will begin, first to local party heads, then to the local government level then to the ever ELEGANT traditional chiefs and Kings, the competition for IBB forever adverts in the newspapers will speed up.

I suppose the newspaper publishers will refuse the adverts based on principles, Yeah Whatever!
Stage 3, the sealing up of the Fake presidential primaries, this would not be so much a charade as a waste of time, but for the circus of it, it would be held, the contestants will pay the fees, only to be paid back 20 fold once they exit the stage on convention day.

Stage 4 will be the most costly, this is where election chiefs get to retire and set up their Great-Great grandchildren for life, here sirs, elections are costly, guaranteed wins however are a different matter, they come at a premium. The people (Election Officials) you shudder are not at all strangers, they are not foreigners, they are not aliens, these are Nigerians just like you, your neighbors, your fathers, your uncles, your aunties (Who can forget Dodo Ikire).
They are the very elastic look alikes, who reflect Nigerians.

You see, you can’t move faster than your society, your society is where it’s at because it’s where it wants itself. When Flight Lieutenant Jerry John R had enough, he took matters into his hands and dealt a fatal blow, that was a paradigm shift, that is just 3 countries away, now they have steady power, clean streets, much less corruption and a Nigeria to look at as a bad example, good for them,
Can you say Ghana must come!

That change wasn’t incremental, it was revolutionary.

It is quite possible that the successful revolt in Kyrgyzstan is yet another proxy battle being waged post cold war between Russia and the United States, as a matter of fact, I suspect it is.
Putting it in the context of the incoming wars (not physical) between China, Russia and the United States, it will not be conspiratorial to think in those contexts.

Full Story
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by Becomrichh: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2010
As long as IBB follow with this plan. nothing is impossible. But if IBB does not follow our plan. he would lost . If IBB join to remove the yorubas,edo,delta and bayelsa , who do you think , would win. ??

This is the only way, IBB dream can come to past, if Not, I dont see it.

Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by kosovo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 11, 2010
i can't see anything stooping IBB from becoming the NEXT PRESIDENT!
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by UcheUwadi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2010
kosovo:

i can't see anything stooping IBB from becoming the NEXT PRESIDENT!

Why do we as a nation keep on recycling old military leaders? Shouldn't it be time that the youth lead the way? I am pretty sure that there are more qualified Nigerians who should be president.

Let us not forget that IBB ushered in the time of the Structural Adjustment Programs that wrecked havoc on the Nigerian economy.
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by beystwin: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2010
IBB will not win any presidential election. mark my word. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by sjeezy8: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
Depends on who is vice presidential candidate is and also if jonathan is running in 2011 with a firm northern candidate as VP- like Gasau.

jonathan can president with Gasau.

and  dirty politics will definately be played IBB- Dele giwa, Abiola, misappropriation of funds during his military term - etc
Then of course tribal politics if IBB runs and Gasau as goodlucks VP. IBB is nupe and Gasau is an actual Hausa-fulani from the core north- not random Niger state like IBB.
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by Becomrichh: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
Jonathan can not be president with Gasau. or any far northerner. This is the same mistake he made with the ministerial nomination.

Jonathan is better to take the benin republic of Prime minister than loook for nigeria president. Nigeria president is worth nothing to jonathan if he takes the prime minister of benin republic , while boni Iyayi remain president. 

That appointment is better than been president of nigeria.

You see if you remove the yorubas,edo,delta and bayelsa state from nigeria. you have nearly removed close to half of the population. by the time you join benin republic population. we are doing very very well in term of population.  Empty land space in the north count for ZERO worth. most of them are desert.

While if you look at the benefit of benin republic. Is more than the whole of the north. In business. Benin republic is is worth more than the whole of the north.

Here is why I say so. Benin republic has coastline. which means we can discover more oil field. And benin republic north region portion is not a desert like the north of nigeria.

We do not have to waste money on environment issue like nigeria is wasting money.

We would  indirectly control Togo and Ghana economy because of proximity.
Cotonue is bigger than kano city. That is a market for us.
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by Becomrichh: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
IBB can not beat Jonathan or any southerner to be president. Jonathan would be IBB, depend on who jonathan pick as vice president. I know who Jonathan should pick. That give jonathan 18 state.

But Jonathan has to drop Dora Akunyili very fast like molue drop passager. And bring a strong person into the anambra. He need to get 1/3 vote in anambra to be go. Dora would not give jonathan 10% vote. Anambra is a state where they kidnap human being. Now can you imagine Jonathan throwing Dora among the state that has the highest kidnappers.

Dora as to go for jonathan to have any chance in anambra.
Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by becomricha: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2010
See pictures.

Re: Why Ibb Will Win In 2011 by becomricha: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
If jonathan knows what I know. He would agree with Benin republic prime ministers. Jonathan it is call epo wa ni benin in yoruba. Move let Ibb rule the other side. Jonathan I beg, become prime minister benin republic. This na beg online.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi The Islamist Central Bank Governor / Police Link Rev. King To Foiled Jailbreak In Kaduna / Deji Osupa Guilty As Charged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.