Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) (36750 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Slams Blessing CEO For Calling Out Ada Ameh / Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by rawtouch: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Krafty006: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
God is great
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by hardyson(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
osmosis4sure:
Only God can determined our faith. Our God is so mercyful..
yes thank God 4 her life
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by fajob: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God Madam

Registration is on for the following next Training classes
1. Web Design
2. Web Programing/Development
3. Digital Marketing

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

www.jolagict.com

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lets Talk whatsapp: 07038641600
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Knew she was going to say god was the reason. Smh. Nigerians just have to understand the concept of luck and chance.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God for her life
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by emekaRaj(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this only happens when you run out of ideas on what to post on social media. The only reason you wouldnt have come out alive is if you were in the boot of the car or hiding under its bonnet. So i dont see any reason for the social media propaganda.

angry angry

My thoughts too
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Charleynmuo: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
So the keke I entered today wanted to overtake a trailer. The trailer blocked him,then booom!, the keke man started warning the trailer guy
"I will jam you oo!"..
That was how I asked him to drop me without reaching my destination.... You want to jam him with what?...
You see weed?.....fear weed!!!.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by castrol180(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God for you!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by addikt(m): 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daysun55:
I smell the handiwork of her village people grin

You must have wine and dine with village people millions if times for you to know their smell.....baba oo
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Guys beware of fraudsters on nairaland forum n in other social media platforms claiming to av fixed matches to win millions... They're Yahoo boys in another version...Don't do any bizness wit them... They're devilish sadists....
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Rockyfancino(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
Daysun55:
I smell the handiwork of her village people grin
I don't know why you people are never serious. People like you are supposed to be banned from this forum.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by vertueptime: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Nltaliban post=64158181]

But you know what I meant[/quote

No
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Proffdada: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Her fun bags saved her wink grin cheesy
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sorry about the crash.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Since the car is a total write-off abeg how I go take get the Engine to use replace mine which moves at 11km/hour cool cool cool
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
In a situation like dis,i call God odum ije.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God, u her still life,to God b d Glory
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Respect55(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

this only happens when you run out of ideas on what to post on social media. The only reason you wouldnt have come out alive is if you were in the boot of the car or hiding under its bonnet. So i dont see any reason for the social media propaganda.

angry angry
God bless u
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Sanchase: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
What a country! !!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

angry angry
why are you so dull?
You didn't factor
- Panic attack
- Head on collision.
- Or fracture in her legs

There are pictures of cars whose accident are less fatal than this but deaths and heavy injuries are recorded.

making stupid comments because u seek likes, I shouldn't have mentioned the moniker, because even your name shows you are an attention seeker.

Nansense, next time pray to be in such situation since you are certain you will always come unscathed. Omo jati jati

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by chicoMX(m): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

angry angry

Bull shit!!
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by phemmiebabs: 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
SUNDICOS:
definitely mad!
and stupid
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nltaliban:

But you know what I meant

wetin you mean,mumu pikin.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

angry angry

Lol
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
wow, God is good, He's the only ONE that can save us from any unforeseen circumstances.
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by HolyHero: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
God saved my life today... I was involved in an accident and we all came out unhurt
Re: Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

angry angry

I concur.

This is a modern vehicle and if all occupants are wearing seat belts then this accident is survivable.

Nigerians and their drama.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairalander With Frank Edoho / Kechi Okwuchi Meets Tiwa Savage At Afrimma Awards 2017 (Pictured) / Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.