Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello (1000 Views)

Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / I Was Called ‘Dustbin Lady’ – Amina Mohammed Reveals Why / Amina Bala Shagari, Bilyamin Mohammed Bello's Divorced Wife Mourns His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by JumiR: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2018
The First Lady of Niger State, Amina Sani Bello, is the daughter of former military president, Gen. Abdusalami Abubakar{rtd.} and retired chief judge of Niger state, Justice Fati Abubakar. A medical doctor, Amina Sani Bello was born in Benin in 1973. She attended Federal Government Girls College{FGGC} Bakori for her secondary education and the Ahmadu Bello University{ABU} for her medical degree. She has a master’s in Public Health from the University of Liverpool in the United Kingdom.

In a recent interview on how she met her husband Gov. Abubakar Sani Bello, the First Lady said, “I met my husband through mutual friends in my second year at the university. At that time, marriage was far away from my mind because I was concentrating hard in medical school. But not long after we met, he made his intentions clear and was persistent enough to get me thinking . I accepted him because I found him to be responsible, kind and funny, but most of all, I liked his liberal way of thinking and dealing with people. His generosity, thoughtfulness, religion and honesty have always been his best qualities. With these qualities, he is the best person anyone can ever wish for.”

On qualities she took from her parents, the First Lady said, “I have a bit of both parents, but I think I’m becoming more like my mother every day. My father played an important role in our lives. They both made sure we were on the right path; hence we turned out to be who we are today.”Amina Sani Bello and her sisters co-run Noor Education Foundation, a non-government organization which provides less-privileged children with funds for their education.

http://dawntodusknews.com/met-fell-love-husband-niger-state-first-lady-amina-sani-bello/

Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by abokibuhari: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
How is this a need now??
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Balkan(m): 10:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Your father made sure your husband becomes a governor.
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Amarabae(f): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2018
We are not interested and we don't care to know
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
We are not interested and we don't care to know

You - you are on my list of Nairaland troublemakers. grin
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Amarabae(f): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2018
wilsonreuben:

You - you are on my list of Nairaland troublemakers. grin

Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2018
Amarabae:
You wish!
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by newyorks(m): 10:54am On Jan 13, 2018
...and she's nt pretty
Re: ‘How I Met&Fell In Love With My Husband’–Niger State 1st Lady, Amina Sani Bello by Brymo: 10:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Kk

(1) (Reply)

Nothing’ll Stop Anti-grazing Law From Starting This Week / PHOTOS: Akeredolu,shittu, Falana At West African Union University Convocation / Idiotic Pigs Of Biyanshfra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.