Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money (43139 Views)

Ghana Police Rescue 12 Nigerians, Arrest 2 Masters, Seize 15 Laptops After Raid / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by somehow: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Foolishness.

Why not sell 3 out of the 4 laptops, use it to learn an ICT skill or ICT skills,then get a job with it or float a freelance ICT business of your own?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
He does not know that God is trying to pass information to him that he should desist from the business if not the end result will be disastrous, but he should have given someone rather than to destroy the laptops, because to get a new laptop now is above N100,000.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Nosikebit(m): 4:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ignorant ppl .. yahoo still dey pay like mad without rituals .. he is probably doing some outdated works with outdated formats ... information is key .. update or phase out
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
donstan18:

Life condition na dia problem...That one no be problem, the don't lack victims.

Just write "Ezege dollar 1 of Nigeria" on your car, and you'll see victims(Girls) rushing to you.

300k per nyuu!!

LOL.U FUNNY OOH
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Unik3030: 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gloryr:

How a sane adult will believe that he will make money by using the blood of another human being beats my imagination.

Ritual is false....it doesn't exist....too much home movieso have messed up your thinking.
guy should I text you my address so u can show face make we reason few things now
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by selflover(f): 5:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
DO VOODOO TO MAKE IT
6 what's voodoo
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by kinzation(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
TechPanda:
Not every ones head has oil undecided
some Heads Don't Even Have Ordinary Engine Oil. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by kinzation(m): 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
biafranation:
Typical Afonja by his skinny body...all they know is yahooo yahoo. They think they can be as rich as Igbos by doing yahoo yahoo or cone skull mining? SMH
Please Be More Sensible While Commenting. Must Everything Be Ethnic Violence?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by jiggah100(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
He gor just sell am, use the money buy new nika..
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by anuofia(m): 6:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
Brownhypo:
Ignorant is indeed a disease. Why wasting your precious time for four good years when you can make nothing less than 200k in ten days with just 5k investment.

the problem of some Nigerians is not getting the right info
bro how person go fit get 200k with 5k!why you too dey lie lyk dis kwanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by kipesco(m): 6:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Na every body way get laptop, modem and phone name him b yahoo boy for Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by bonifieldstun(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided YAHOO BUSINESS NO BE BETTER JOB
lol baby don't say that again, send me your account number and I will show you, we ain't broke working boiz we run tinz

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by boiz2men(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gloryr:

How a sane adult will believe that he will make money by using the blood of another human being beats my imagination.

Ritual is false....it doesn't exist....too much home movieso have messed up your thinking.

You might think that your are a very smart person by saying this. Your might even think you are very intelligent because you argue with facts,figures and evidence but believe when it comes to truth about life and death.. You lot who wait for evidence are the dumbest.

I'm sure you also think there are no witches. but the witches on nl will be laughing at you right now...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by highchief1: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:

You cannot use the absence of one crime to justify another. It doesn't work that way.

Secondly, that the government has failed us doesn't mean that everyone must take to crime.
i know u are one of the lucky Nigerians that stl have a job.thats d problem we have in Naija now u don't take sometime out to think of ur mates who have stayed 10yrs without job since graduation.c me I'm a rich man by all standards but my guy it's not easy for youths out der.govt of nations make life a bit easier for citizens I have been to over 7 western countries.our govt must wake up if not crime will get worse that's d truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by zeedof(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Zoharariel:
Werey! Anybody wey tell you say Yahoo-Yahoo still dey pay dey lie to you.

90% of those claiming G-Boyz na human ritualists dem be. The remaining 10% na kidnapping & armed-robbery dem dey do - Gba! grin
you actually seeing less....
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by lilreese: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
kumakunta:

You never try employment,POS or CC top up . What you need is tools and not ritual .

G BOY
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Worthie(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
Legitimate hustle all d way cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Rick9(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
He should have learned, graphics design
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Elxandre(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Worthie:
Legitimate hustle all d way cool
Na im sure pass.
wink
If only these idiots could channel this fraudulent energy on worthwhile stuff, they will see that Yahoo money is peanuts.
How many of them really succeed and become truly financially settled sef?
Just a tiny bit.
The rest of them only feign success on the gram.

Their daddy hushpuppi sef is still struggling. Smh!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bros, you need find + put there.
Just + and you're there.
But nada beats alegit hustle o. it's orgasmic.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by jamesachile2: 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Jesus loves you
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Temysteve(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
activistjohnny:
Really yahoo business isn't much profitable again. It is G-gang we dey see in our environment.
the obe wey dey my area na yahoo+++
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
mikefem58:
Baba I go like learn this work abeg....I get Indian connect.
serious!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Charles4075(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
Gloryr:

Honestly, their thinking is so warped. Too much nollywood movies is the problem. You'll see them start calling us yahoo Boys now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by BigBashiru: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:
One less fraudster, and also possibly a ritualist, to worry about.

Sometimes I am ashamed for my state with the way youths take to internet crime as if it's a legitimate venture. In Delta, 4 in 10 young boys are either fraudsters or thinking of being one. The worst part is that 2 in 5 fraudsters are not really fraudsters and the remaining 3 may even be into diabolic acts in the name of increasing their luck or chances.

EFCC is just joking with this phenomenon until it becomes a national crisis.

Young boys should think of legitimate means to make money. Do not sacrifice your conscience and humanity for a few wads of hard currency. For every scamming "format" out there, there are a million things you can do online that may rake in even a higher profit. Above all, you'll be at rest and have peace of mind when enjoying your legitimate wealth. Everyone has their time. Hussle hard (legitimately) and your time will come.

I salute all the legit husslers out there!
It goes to show that Africa is cursed. Instead of hard work they want rituals. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Joemetry(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
fratermathy:

For starters, join Fiverr and start a gig. If you don't have any skills to offer, join ads4btc and rake in a few thousands every week just by clicking adverts.
okay thanks...

But how do I join these platforms..?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
some igbo are yoruba by blood, e.g you
biafranation:

Some Edo are yorubaas by blood, ex Oshiomole. You can tell too by the resemblance to yorubaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by QueenTata(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is what happens when sense is far from you he could have sold the laptops instead undecided
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by mikefem58(m): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yea, I serious.
maviduchez77:

serious!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Ladyjumong(f): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lamzee:

This is a Faceless forum, buh let me educate you cos I can see you don't have Subscription to watch the video. Adegbola John is the name of the person that upload the Video, and when you watch the video and listen to the guy language, come back and edit your post. Bye
can I mail you
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes you can undecided
Ladyjumong:
can I mail you
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Destroys His Laptops After 4 Years Of Not Making Money by Ladyjumong(f): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
Yes you can undecided
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Shoot Lady In Rivers For Resisting Rape / Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Two Hoodlums Lynched At Regina Junction, Awka (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.