Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) (1952 Views)

'My Body Is Dedicated To Wizkid' - Curvy Lady Offers Sex To Wizkid (Video, Pix) / This Lady Says She Looks Like Kizz Daniel (photo) / Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Miracle For Winning BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Kolababe: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
A Twitter user name Valerie has offered her boobs as a living sacrifice to superstar singer, Kiss Daniel. She said all that matters to her is for her baby foods to be eaten by the singer. Her Tweets has gone viral and caused a lot of reactions. Her profile indicates she is based in Portharcourt, Rivers State.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-just-want-kiss-daniel-to-suck-my-boobstwitter-user-demands

Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Kolababe: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Imagine
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Annnonymous: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol, that Hakeem guy tho grin grin

Leverageisback:
The girl no even fine sef

comot for there, she's pretty

1 Like

Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Leverageisback(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
The girl no even fine sef
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by UbanmeUdie: 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
shocked

Unfortunately Kiss Daniel does not suck breez,
He is true to his name, he just kisses them.

And she didn't even sample the product she is running promo on.

Bad marketer!

1 Like

Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Every lady wants to trend forgetting its consequence.
Just look for him, he'd happily suck em and dump you like a used condom.
Ijiot girl.
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by kingem(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
All this wanna be baby mama won't think of anything positive to do this year undecided

BTW where's the breast
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Leverageisback(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Annnonymous:
Lol, that Hakeem guy tho grin grin

comot for there, she's pretty
Stop stalking me you creep
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by sirBLUNT: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
someone's girlfriend...i pity the poor dude who is trying hard to impress her.
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by iykekelvins(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
Some people can be very dumb on this twitter sha.

1 Like

Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
olosho....slay mama looking for attention...
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Oyenike01(f): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
after she go say I 'shuddered ' don't come back and say kiss Daniel raped you biko..........girls and wahala.
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Makz: 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
See her like her neck dey pain one. I hope the promo gets DOWN THERE after giving him The Tits.
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by kachi19: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
See all this peeps above me wey de comment undecided
We have not seen the specimen yet. you might just be mesmerised grin
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by RedDistrict: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nice makeup
Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by Donshemzy1234: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Kiss Daniel right now

Re: Lady offers to breastfeed singer Kiss Daniel (photo) by okuflexx5: 7:21am On Jan 14, 2018
The 1st guy asked to see her boobs if it's worth the trouble
I think it is not.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Osita Iheme Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (photos) / Cute Couple & Their 2 Son Celebrate 12yrs Wdding Anniversary In Matching Outfits / Why I Still Take Public Transport – Singer, Tope Alabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.