Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (71593 Views)

SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by val4sure(m): 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2018
Importing goods from China and selling here in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative business one can venture into and make times 10 profit of any products, it's easy to build and doesn't need too much stress.
Advertising your product is one things but don't worry we are here for you, I can help you create an amazing sales page for your product that will bring in more sales and makes your business more professionals, with my experience in internet marketing, I will build you a sales page that will make each stranger that lands on your page order for your products.

I have build many sales pages for my clients and they are testifying.

For more enquiry you can contact me on call/whatsapp via 0 8 0 6 2 2 4 9 3 0 9.

Sorry OP, don't mean to derail your thread.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:28am On Nov 28, 2018
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by gabbylight: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2018
lexyinfo:
The best shipping method is to use third party logistic shipping, gone are the days when I normally use Fafalux Global company for my shipping but my present third party logistic and shipper are 3 in number BAZE1 LOGISTIC and I will also recommend this 2 logistic company for faster result and delivery.This remaining two are the best for now. I will show you how to get access to them pretty soon.

For this tutorial we will be using BAZE1 LOGISTICS the process is almost the same for the remaining best two I will show you later and you can see their details in the image below.

Assuming you want to use Baze 1 logistics simply contact chinedu in the image above, call or whatsapp him but I prefer whatsapp give him the link to the item you want to buy on 1688.com he will give you quotation and tell you the total price of the item you can either pay using Paypal or you pay in Naira to their Nigeria Bank Account. When your item land at their office in Nigeria they will call you to come and pick it if you are in Lagos and you pay according to the weight of your goods. They can also send it to your location if you are not in Lagos with little fee.

We have two types of shipping.
Normal shipping- this usually takes 7 days
Express shipping – takes 24 to 48 hrs to arrive here in Nigeria.

no address on the flyer?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2018
What of someone in Ghana? can I get access to the training? or how do I move goods from china to ghana?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Gilbertkwabena:
What of someone in Ghana? can I get access to the training? or how do I move goods from china to ghana?

We have away around that.Kindly get in touch.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2018
Get started today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:40am On Nov 29, 2018
GET STARTED TODAY
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by papalasun: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2018
If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by papalasun: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2018
2-3 days cargo 9USD clearing in Nigeria 400
7-10days 6,2USD

contact location Lagos Ikorodu
contact phone 07031357996
check my profile have been on this forum since inception 2005

NB. i have friend, a TRUSTED lady who relocated to China with her family she is the one handling the procurement .
you are 100% safe .
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2018
Get started Now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2018
Join the moving train
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by completey(f): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2018
Do you want to know the greatest secret for turning small amounts of money into huge sums of cash regardless of what you are selling?

Join us here to find out more
https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
December is finally here...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by GreenAirCargo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
GreenAir Global Services

Procurement, Shipping and Delivery Services From China to Nigeria.

Procurement Fee
%10 - 15 of total product cost.
5-Days Duration
1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA, ALIEXPRESS, TMALL. ETC

Normal Shipping
CATEGORY 1- $6shipping and #400 Clearance Per Kg.
7-10Days Shipping Duration.
CATEGORY 2- $5shipping and #400Clearance Per Kg
12-15days Duration

DESTINATIONS ARE : LAGOS(Ikeja and Mushin) AND KANO. If outside Kano or Lagos, Pick a Destination closer to your Location to cut down waybill cost.

Express Shipping.
$12shipping fee
#950 clearance fee
1-2days Shipping Duration

Buying and Shipping From China Made Easier...
Whatsapp -08083540579

Best Regards
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by papalasun: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Very important information for buyers, ‘’what does it profit a man who buys an item from China, gets the item with so much dismay’’

Before placing an order on 1688, look for the said item on Aliexpress
Read the reviews,
Compare previous buyer pictures with the seller’s original pictures
Save the pictures, then upload the picture on 1688 to make an easy search

I am here to render a service that gives joy to all parties(Not about the Cash)

If you need a cheaper shipping fee with a cheaper procurement fee reach out to 07031357996

7-10days 6,2USD

check my profile have been on this forum since inception 2005
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Make your 2019 more fruitful than 2018.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Multiple streams of income is the way to go in Nigeria.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
Have fun while learning money making skills

Don't Miss It!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2018
learn more
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2018
Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2018
GET STARTED NOW!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:01am On Dec 07, 2018
Start now.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2018
Get started now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by papalasun: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2018
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

7-10days 6,2USD

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by diggy41(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2018
HELLO everyone . Please let me use this opportunity to inform the Masters in the house that deal with mini-importation or any other job that have to do with delivering of product to your customers Nationwide am bringing it to your notice that i can serve as your AGENT in helping you to deliver your product to your customers in Asaba, warri and anambra state at large bcus thats where i base, am looking forward in having a positive result here, THANKS.08112279202
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2018
Our one-on-one ONLINE Ecommerce Masterclass is now available.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
papalasun:
Orders paced on Friday 7th December 2018 and got delivered on the 10th of December to our China address, we await the order placed today, so all can be shipped out.

7-10days 6,2USD

You can create your own thread.Stop spamming this post.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:26am On Dec 12, 2018
Join the moving train now.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:47am On Dec 12, 2018
GET STARTED NOW...2019 IS CLOSE BY.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2018
Get started now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (39) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Gorgeous In Native Wear, Poses With Her Numerous Awards / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.