Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,567 members, 7,958,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products - Business (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products (73216 Views)

SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills / Looking For Phone Import Business Partner(s) / Do You Want To Go Into Wheat Flour Import Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:20am On Oct 15, 2019
Multiple streams of income is the way forward in Nigeria today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Get started today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Our Mentorship class is on....Join now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2019
See 5 Unbelievable Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Before The Year Runs Out HERE
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:37am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigertrack:
See 5 Unbelievable Cheap Hot Demand Products That Can Make You A Millionaire Before The Year Runs Out HERE
Hello OP, please stop spamming this thread. You can create a free thread for this.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by RICHMAN247(m): 4:27am On Oct 18, 2019
lexyinfo:
Join My ONE ON ONE Ecommerce/Import Mentorship Program. This is where you will get all the necessary support and tools you need until you succeed in the business.

You will get access to 10 Hot Selling Products In 2018 plus the link to get them.

Here Is What You Will Benefit In This One On One Mentorship:

>>How to start your importation business with as low as 20k

>>The complete list of websites/portals where you can get the cheapest deals on any product

>>Access to 30 hot products to start selling in 2018

>>The secret method of ordering items from the websites without risk of losing your money or being scammed

>>How to Import product less than $2 and sell for up to N10,000

>>What to import that will make you GREAT profit (How to know high profit products that will sell like hotcake in Nigeria

>>Direct Link to My 3 suppliers to outsource your product for you and also help you to get cheaper price from the manufacturer

>>Access to The 2 Fastest logistics company that will help you import to Nigeria

>>How to create a professional Facebook page for your ecommerce business

>>How to targeting the right audience that would buy exactly what you're selling

>>How to use instagram to sell your products

>>How to link your instagram business account to your Facebook page

>>How to create a sales page to sell your products

>>A really simple secret on how to ship your items to Nigeria, pay lesser shipping fees, and get them faster – within 5 to 10 days.

>>How you can make payments in Naira.

>>How to easily promote, advertise and market your products online (and offline) without hassles… and the secret to making massive sales everyday!

>>And lots more ….

Join my ONE -ON-ONE Ecommerce/Import Business Mentorship Program with a VIP TREATMENT
You can reach me on 0 8 0 7 4 2 7 7 4 7 9 call or whatsapp or email online success105@gmail dot com with the subject "Import VIP".

You will be added to my import inner circle at the end of your training
U said u made close to a million selling a particular production. Untill i see ur 6months bank statement I don't believe you. People can lie Sha. Op may not even into importation bizness sef. May just be doing copy and paste of others. Show me ur bank statement and else I don't believe u.

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2019
RICHMAN247:

U said u made close to a million selling a particular production. Untill i see ur 6months bank statement I don't believe you. People can lie Sha. Op may not even into importation bizness sef. May just be doing copy and paste of others. Show me ur bank statement and else I don't believe u.
Hello Oga Poster,
You don't just conclude on what you don't know and you have not confirmed. Don't just come here and mislead people. I have done series of free training on this platform. I also run a mentorship program both on whatsapp and Telegram to help people get started and his a full blown practical class. I have some Nairalanders in the group and they are all doing fine. I do what i preach, i am not one of those that do copy and paste or photoshop proof of payment. Don't be full of hatred when you see someone impacting life. The truth of the matter is that you can't get all you need in life for free. No free things in free town. I don't think is a sin teaching people what i know will benefit them. I have a lot of testimonies to my credit. Go get your fact right bro

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2019
“Don’t wait on perfect conditions for success to happen; just go ahead and do something.” –Dan Miller
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2019
The best time to start any business is now. Join Our Mentorship Class Today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2019
Marketing is key in 2019...Learn how to do it right in the forthcoming seminar!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2019
One HOT selling products plus good marketing strategies is key in 2019 and beyond.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2019
Get started now
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
Come and learn how to detect hot and fast selling products.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:13am On Oct 26, 2019
Join the class today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Come and learn how to profit big before the end of year.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Chrismentor3: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2019
Is it a free class?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chrismentor3:
Is it a free class?
It's a mentorship program, not free.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Come and learn how to detect hot selling products and how to sell them
using Facebook ads, Instagram, whatsapp and Telegram.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Marketing is key in 2019...Learn how to do it right in the forthcoming seminar!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Join the success crew today
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Learn new skills to today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Come and learn how to make more sales before,during and after Christmas.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2019
Start a new week with a new money making skill starting from today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Start something new today.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2019
Join Us Now!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by Justm1(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2019
�Welcome to Justm Procurement And Logistics Services�

We Help Individuals and Businesses Like Yours to purchase And Procure products from China and deliver to your door post.

We also Do

Wholesales and Retail Buying
Sell Matcha Green Tea Powder

Contact us on Whatsapp: https:///+2347068357282
*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*

https:///2347068357282?text=Hello..%20Welcome..%20I%20will%20get%20to%20you%20shortly
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
The best time to start any business is now.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Justm1:
*Justm Procurement And Logistics Services*

*Procurement Fee*
Goods above 500 yuan. *5% of total purchase*
Goods below 500 yuan. *60 yuan*

*The normal air freight = 4.9USD per kg*
*Customs clearance = 400NGN per kg*

*Batteries, Medicines, Cosmetics, Food And Other Goods = 5.2USD per kg*

*Customs Clearance fee = 400NGN/kg*

*signed Mgt*

*Give Us A trial and we will give you the best service you can get.*

*Dm us now*

https:///2347068357282?text=Hello..%20Welcome..%20I%20will%20get%20to%20you%20shortly
Stop spamming this thread
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Learn to make more...
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
Information is power...JOIN THE WEBCLASS TODAY.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2019
Join the class today!
Re: How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products by lexyinfo(m): 6:11am On Nov 11, 2019
The best time to start any business is now... JOIN THE E-COMMERCE WEBCLASS TODAY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.