Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. (1006 Views)

Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners / Saraki, Dogara, Kwankwaso, Others Form ‘new APC’, Set To Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. by leocollins(m): 5:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
In the last few months the have been a campaign around abuja and some other state in the country about the not too young to run bill that was sent to the national assembly,so in the spirit of togetherness and seriousness the youth have started showing intrest and their political ambition..so i present to you the first young candidate for the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Re: Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. by leocollins(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
Good
Re: Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. by leocollins(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Creative mind
Re: Face Of New APC Candidate For 2019 General Election.. by leocollins(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
I will be the ist person frm my village to make front page

(1) (Reply)

Eye Opener: The Real Truth Of What Is Happening In Nigeria Today. / Nigerians Are A Deceitful, Manipulative, Wicked Bunch Of People' - Singer Waje / Some Completed And Commissioned Road Projects By Governor Okowa Of Delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.