Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja (532 Views)

El-Zakzaky Donates Food Items To Journalists In Kaduna / Under Buhari, Nigeria Records Worst Attacks On Journalists In 34 Years -PremiumT / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by metronaijaNG: 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
The leader of Islamic Movement of Nigeria (IMN), popularly known as Shiite Group, Sheikh Ibrahim El-Zakzaky who has been subject of death rumours in the custody of Department of State Services, DSS in the past few days spoke to journalists on Saturday.

El-Zakzaky spoke to journalists in a brief interaction at a Safe Facility of DSS in Abuja.

The Shiite leader who was dressed in a white flowing gown with turban was literally ambushed by journalists at the detention facility in a plot obviously executed by the DSS to take sail out of the rumour that he has died in their custody.

When asked about his state of health, Zakzaky said, “It was severe on me on Monday, but subsequently it started subsiding and for the first time at least the security allowed me to see my own Doctors.

“So it was my own doctors who examined me. Before I used to be examined by security doctors, this time I did not agree, and my own doctors came to examine me.

“I am getting better, thanks to all your prayers,” the IMN leader said.

The Shiite leader and his wife have been in detention of the DSS since the December 2015 clash of his members with the military in Zaria, Kaduna State.

Members of his IMN group have staged series of processions across the northern states demanding the release of their leaders.

The Federal Government has refused to obey the ruling of a Federal High Court which ordered their unconditional release in 2016.

http://www.metronaija.ng/im-getting-better-el-zakzaky-tells-journalists-abuja/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by HungerBAD: 5:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ok
Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by RentedReality(m): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
It's in the interest of the Country's peace that you are

"obviously executed by the DSS to take sail out of the rumour that he has died in their custody"

The Government is good at reacting, almost as good as Nigerians reacting on Twitter

That's my reaction
Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by usba: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2018
Guardian newspaper targeted. Friday to carry out its false news and promote lies they wanted their rumours to be announced during Friday prayers and katakata will start. No wonder dirty Abati could easily fit into GEJ treacherous regime.

May God wrath descend upon all Nigeria's enemies, whether Fulani herdmens murdering innocents, Bokoharam, Guardians of lies and deceit, ipob pigs and idiots, corruption people, wicked religious leaders wicked governor, cultist politicians criminals animals, media liars, pro corruption people,all evil people working against Nigeria, Allah's wrath shall descend upon them and they shall know no peace. Ameen

1 Like

Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
usba:
Guardian newspaper targeted. Friday to carry out it false news and promote lies they wanted their rumours to be announced during Friday prayers and katakata will start. No wonder dirty Abati could easily fit into GEJ treacherous regime.

May God wrath descend upon all Nigeria's enemies, whether Fulani herdmens murdering innocents, Bokoharam, Guardians of lies and deceit, ipob pigs and idiots, corruption people, wicked religious leaders wicked governor, cultist politicians criminals animals, media liars, pro corruption people,all evil people working against Nigeria, Allah's wrath shall descend upon them and they shall know no peace. Ameen
Must you mention IPOB? Abeg face your front and stop dragging peaceful people into your terrorism. Stupid terrorist like you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by usba: 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
[s]
velai:
Must you mention IPOB? Abeg face your front and stop dragging peaceful people into your terrorism. Stupid terrorist like you!
[/s]

If you cannot reasonably engage people do learn to shut up
Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thank God. Buhari will die before u insha allah. Amin
Re: ‘i’m Getting Better,’ El-zakzaky Tells Journalists In Abuja by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

If you cannot reasonably engage people do learn to shut up
Lubbish!

(1) (Reply)

$1.5bn Lagos-ibadan Rail Project Behind Schedule – Rotimi Amaechi / BREAKING: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Ekiti / Delta State Contributory Health Insurance Scheme Is A Laudable Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.