Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lil Kesh Speaks On Being Deported From The United States - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Speaks On Being Deported From The United States (449 Views)

Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com / Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Speaks On Being Deported From The United States by gistyinka(m): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Nigerian singer, Lil Kesh has reacted to a recent report that he was deported from the US. Kesh, who said that he was never deported from the United States, stated that the news was totally false.

In an interview with Saturday Beats, Kesh said: “I was never deported from America. The news is totally false and that is all I have to say. “I kept quiet about the report to make a point, which is that there is no point addressing an issue that is not true.

“If I had spoken, it might have appeared that I was shedding more light on the situation. But it is not true that I was deported from America.”

How Lil Kesh Address Being Deported From The United States Report

Re: Lil Kesh Speaks On Being Deported From The United States by HungerBAD: 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
Story.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of American-nigerian Rapper Jidenna, Caught Doing Thi / Why Yemi Alade Thinks Her Fellow Female Artists Are Not Succeeding / Hot! Falz, Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke And AY Rock Agbada In Making Of “yoruba Demon”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.