Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Iceberg Slim And I Met And Fell In Love — Juliet Ibrahim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Iceberg Slim And I Met And Fell In Love — Juliet Ibrahim (393 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Iceberg Slim And I Met And Fell In Love — Juliet Ibrahim by gistyinka(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
The most talked couple in the Nigerian entertainment industry right now, is the love affair between Ghanaian star actress Juliet Ibrahim and Nigerian rapper Iceberg Slim and with what we have seen so far, no doubt that both couple are actually made from heaven. For those who have been wondering how they crossed paths and fell in love, the actress has finally opened up in an interview with Saturday SUN.

For those who have been wondering how they crossed paths and fell in love, the actress has finally opened up in an interview with Saturday SUN.

She said;

“We met in South Africa. We became friends while out there and he made the first move by starting a friendship. Our initial conversation kicked off on our similar tastes in music. However, after I left South Africa, we didn’t cross paths again until some months later. We built a friendship and every other thing fell into place at the appropriate time.”

On the attraction, she said;

“His confidence, intelligence and his bubbly personality were the first qualities that caught my attention while we had those casual conversations in South Africa. He is a fun person to be with, and he is very straightforward. I guess many of his followers on social media can attest to that by the kind of things he posts and talks about randomly. We have very similar characteristics, so it was quite easy to click with each other.”

On plans for marriage, she said;

“Like every other relationship out there, things are to be taken one step at a time. We are happy together and that is all that matters for now.

Few days ago, Iceberg promised to do something about her ring-less finger, so we might hear an engagement soon.”

Amazing Love Story Of How Iceberg Slim And Juliet Ibrahim Met and Fell in Love

Re: How Iceberg Slim And I Met And Fell In Love — Juliet Ibrahim by gistyinka(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Here are more pictures of both entertainers:

(1) (Reply)

How Floyd Mayweather's Wealth Was Built / Oil Subsidy Fraud: Nigerian Billionaire, Walter Wagbatsoma Jailed In UK / Pasuma Marital Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.